• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Two men sucking one woman's tits together.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Have others, either men or women, had experience with sharing one woman's tits with another man? And specifically I mean, the two of them sucking her tits, each man on one tit, at the very same time.

I have been surprised to find how few men will admit to having done so. Even those who say they have watched other men fuck their wives, will not admit to having shared her tits in this way. I believe the one factor which may make them hesitate is that the men's faces and heads would be so close to each other that there might be physical contact.

But those women, my wife included, who have experienced two men sucking their tits at the same time, will admit that it is much more pleasureable than just having one tit sucked at a time.

So, how about it guys? Have you sucked a woman's tit while another man sucked the other tit?

Not unusual here

I've done it many times. My wife's tits are very sensitive and it really gets her going when each one is being sucked on.

Yes i have many times ,i have licked her cunt while she is geting fucked,
but the best is 69 ing her when she is geting it dogy that turns her on

Yes i have many times ,i have licked her cunt while she is geting fucked,
but the best is 69 ing her when she is geting it dogy that turns her on

Done it many times, but no pics. I can't suck nipples and take pics at the same time.

Been there done that. Also sucked on one while the wife sucked on another.

My wife has large breasts, and love to have her nipples sucked. I would love to have another guy suck them. Or better yet, a guy's wife suck them with me while her husband fuck's my wife.. Or I would love to suck them with a guy while his wife ate my wife's pussy.. whichever, or both!

Attachments

• April 03 020.jpg
    April 03 020.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 262
Reactions: moltenneeds
Hey Jagman - GreyMaster reporting for tit-sucking duty. :D

We have done it everytime she is with a black man. One of her favorite things. She loves her breasts getting attention.

Done it many times. If you are worried about being "to close" to another naked guy,you are in the wrong business.

I would want to see two men doing that to my wife.

And my wife having their cocks at each of her hands.

Yes many times just love it

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread