• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Two Way Mirror

aaainterest

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2013
I think watching your wife through a two-way mirror (Mirror that is a regular mirror one way, but see through on the other side) is the sexiest thing I can possibly think about. Imagine being tied up in a chair, and your wife enters your house with another man. She asks the man to wait outside the bedroom to "freshen up." She enters the room, looking at the mirror knowing you're on the other side and have been waiting for her to return tied up. You're erect, and she opens the lock to your secret room and comes inside to give you a hard kiss. She strokes your hard dick and slowly takes off her panties keeping her short dress on. You cannot speak as you're gagged, and she doesn't say a word. She slowly lowers herself on you as you are restrained in your seat. She sits on your dick, kissing your gag. You try to thrust, but you can hardly move. She smiles looking down at you, kisses you on the forehead, and sexually, teasingly, and softly says "I love you baby." She slides off of you, and as she walks to the door she slowly turns around and says, "I'll be back for cleanup time, enjoy your fantasy."

Feel free to ad, share, or share stories that have two-way mirrors!

Users who are viewing this thread