• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Two Way Street

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
Until recently, Richard and I were into a classic slut wife/cuckold husband lifestyle which was a one-way street in the sense that I had affairs but he didn't.

I go to a Kaiser clinic because of my health care plan. The last few times I have been there for check ups and tests, I noticed a nurse that I thought would really appeal to my husband. She was a big, fat jolly blonde who wore see-through hospital scrubs, not just once but on a regular basis.

So I knew she was an exhibitionist but I didn't know for sure if she was a slut. So she was taking my bp and I said, "I like to wear pink panties too, just like yours." She just laughed in her usual jolly way, and I asked her if she was in a relationship. She said, "Honey, I'm in LOTS of relationships!"

So I invited her to lunch and told her about my relationship with my husband, and she said she was a "free love girl" and didn't care who knew it. I said "My husband would go nuts for you, you're exactly what he likes." I asked her if she would like to come over for a bit of a threesome and she said she would come over but couldn't promise anything as she had not met my hubby and didn't know if he would be "her type."

Well, it turned out that he was very much her type, and I got to watch while he stuck it to her in our bed. I got really, really turned on.

I think our relationship is changing. I'm really into having it be more of a "two way street" now, and I hope to see him ramming plenty of girls. The Slut Nurse will come for another visit this weekend and I just can't wait! It's just SO....... sexy!!!

MP

As the saying goes what goes around comes around, glad ya both had fun

I'm glad that the two of you have suck a special relationship. As long as it excites both of you, go for it. It sounds like the woman you have added to the mix will not start to have feelings for Richard, but I would think that is a possibility that you both should watch for.

Have fun!

Our relationships are constantly changing... glad to hear you guys are enjoying something new! :)

Richard and Maria Pike said:
Until recently, Richard and I were into a classic slut wife/cuckold husband lifestyle which was a one-way street in the sense that I had affairs but he didn't.

I go to a Kaiser clinic because of my health care plan. The last few times I have been there for check ups and tests, I noticed a nurse that I thought would really appeal to my husband. She was a big, fat jolly blonde who wore see-through hospital scrubs, not just once but on a regular basis.

So I knew she was an exhibitionist but I didn't know for sure if she was a slut. So she was taking my bp and I said, "I like to wear pink panties too, just like yours." She just laughed in her usual jolly way, and I asked her if she was in a relationship. She said, "Honey, I'm in LOTS of relationships!"

So I invited her to lunch and told her about my relationship with my husband, and she said she was a "free love girl" and didn't care who knew it. I said "My husband would go nuts for you, you're exactly what he likes." I asked her if she would like to come over for a bit of a threesome and she said she would come over but couldn't promise anything as she had not met my hubby and didn't know if he would be "her type."

Well, it turned out that he was very much her type, and I got to watch while he stuck it to her in our bed. I got really, really turned on.

I think our relationship is changing. I'm really into having it be more of a "two way street" now, and I hope to see him ramming plenty of girls. The Slut Nurse will come for another visit this weekend and I just can't wait! It's just SO....... sexy!!!

MP

HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, "and I don't care who knows it".

Did they fuck each other bareback?

Thanks for all your good wishes.

Since Richard is a "natural born cuckold," our fondest desire would be for an MMF, as he has not yet watched me get hammered by another man. I have mentioned this to a few of my "special friends," but they seem reluctant to get that close to another man, and we are still seeking someone who isn't that homophobic.

We went to a couple of the clubs in our area which Mac suggested, but thus far we have not yet established a "special connection" with another couple.

The Slut Nurse is coming over this evening for some more fun and we are very much looking forward to it.

M

Cuckqueaning...now that's hot.

The slut nurse will guide you, and pull suitable sex partners into your expanding circle. Let her run the ship, just tell her EVERY ONE of your sexual fantasies, and she will make it happen in the fullness of time. Trust her to get you what you need. Put her on a pedestal.

Hi Ms. Maria,

Your expanded relationship, so to speak, with your cuckold Richard sounds very cool. Thanks for describing this new development.

—Custer

I am amazed at how many guys are homophobic...They all want a FFM but tell them you want a MMF and they go all catotonic! *LOL I am fortunate..being a dominant female...who loves cock...to be able to have a few very close boys who I play together with frequently...I try to keep it all about me and my pleasure...which puts a new boy at ease....But when I hear a guy say that...It almost turns me off...no matter how hot they are...I like a man comfortable in his sexuality....and openminded...to go where I want to lead! *S

Hey Jasmine, I agree. The one "friend with benefits" who pointed his camera down into my face while I was sucking his dick, which my hubby loved, is still afraid to come over and join us for some fun. We are really into having an FMM, since Richard wants to see me get hammered, but Saraha is right. Our new friend Slut Nurse has fucked so many guys that she can probably find us someone who will ram me while hubby watches.

Richard and Maria Pike said:
Hey Jasmine, I agree. The one "friend with benefits" who pointed his camera down into my face while I was sucking his dick, which my hubby loved, is still afraid to come over and join us for some fun. We are really into having an FMM, since Richard wants to see me get hammered, but Saraha is right. Our new friend Slut Nurse has fucked so many guys that she can probably find us someone who will ram me while hubby watches.

She will and more.

Users who are viewing this thread