• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tyra Banks Show Ray J

• Thread starter6inchwhtboi
  • Start date

6inchwhtboi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2006
Hi any one else see it , she was grilling him about his sex tape referring to how "BIG" he is now since the release of him fucking kim kardashian and gossiping about him fucking lil kim pam anderson and whitney houston geting a big cheer from the mostly white audience. She had a big ole smile on her face all the time espically when she said how kim k loves the chocolate in reference to her dating reggie bush now. Guaranteed she was geting wet thinking how she's promoting blackmen with big cocks fucking all kinds of famous rich women and knowing that millions of white women are goning to watch and think about his big black cock and wether or not they should try 1 to, or at least i wouldn't be surprised if she was thinking along those lines as well as loads of us are now.

Attachments

• kim_kardashian-purple_bikini_candids_05.jpg
    kim_kardashian-purple_bikini_candids_05.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 437
  • celebpamandersonrodman.jpg
    celebpamandersonrodman.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 567
a lil more from 2 days show Tyra had a white relationship guy on after and he called Tyra out on promteing Ray Js bbc and then admitted he didn't have the same attributes as Ray js bbc great lil cuck peace 4 all us avg joes.

Attachments

• celebTyra Banks.jpg
    celebTyra Banks.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 369
Ray J might have the BBC, but I read a review once about the tape and someone noticed a lot of mirror shots to extend the length of the scenes and that without them, the scenes were surprisingly short. The conclusion was that Ray J might have nice equipment but he might also be a minute-man.

If I manage to find the review again, I'll edit the post and add the link.

I saw the clip on *******.com and it was weak! He did not know how to handle that pussy!

She's made for black dick, but just not his dick. The best thing that he did to her was cum in her mouth.

samuraiwill said:
Ray J might have the BBC, but I read a review once about the tape and someone noticed a lot of mirror shots to extend the length of the scenes and that without them, the scenes were surprisingly short. The conclusion was that Ray J might have nice equipment but he might also be a minute-man.

If I manage to find the review again, I'll edit the post and add the link.

So what,,,,,he still got to fuck Kim K, the hottest white woman on the planet.

6inchwhtboi said:
Hi any one else see it , she was grilling him about his sex tape referring to how "BIG" he is now since the release of him fucking kim kardashian and gossiping about him fucking lil kim pam anderson and whitney houston geting a big cheer from the mostly white audience. She had a big ole smile on her face all the time espically when she said how kim k loves the chocolate in reference to her dating reggie bush now. Guaranteed she was geting wet thinking how she's promoting blackmen with big cocks fucking all kinds of famous rich women and knowing that millions of white women are goning to watch and think about his big black cock and wether or not they should try 1 to, or at least i wouldn't be surprised if she was thinking along those lines as well as loads of us are now.

Caught it. Her audience is 99.9% white girls.

Tyra said her friends called her from a 4 star hotel and told her they had just ordered the Ray J/Kim K sex video. She said all of her girlfriends keep telling her that she has to watch the tape to see Ray J's large "personality". All the white girls in the audience cheered. Tyra kept mentioning his big size and each time the white girls cheered.

Tyra's remark about Kim K. loving the chocolate gots more applause.

the sex-tape in question is posted in the Movie Post section here on DC.

Users who are viewing this thread