• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tyrone

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
As I have been on this site along time I have meet and seen alot of people come and go some good and some bad but mostly good people. There is one man that comes into the chat and has posted here but he is and was a reg in the chat until the last few months as he cant make it there as often. This man is under 30 years of age and he supported his Grandmother and took care of her as she had a grandson that knew love and knew how to give and show love to another human. He is a guy that came into the chat and I never had a issues with him a very kind and funny man that always liked to flip people shit and enjoy getting them wound up and was a fun person with a great attitude towards life and towards people. He stayed away from the ones that were nasty troublemakers and just plain assholes he could not stand them but he showed no hate toward them nor anyone. People like this make this the great site it is as we learn to know people for who they really are and what they stand for. I'm very sad to say he won't be comming around as much because he is very ill he is being treated for cancer that the odds are very slim and only Gods Will will keep him going. He had talked to me the other day as he felt bad for posting something in this site that he said he shouldnt of have. I said dont worry about it I understand why you did. He wants to still laugh and it is hard for him to do as one can tell in his writing and speech but the fun and life is still in him and I guess that is what keeps him going. It is something we can learn from him when things are down and out and bleak find a friend and laugh with or without him just try and enjoy your life. With this from this site the DC and the people in it that own it manage it and work it as I will speak for them we will deeply miss your thoughts and love of life when your time has come. To my Blood Brother Tyrone I will miss you and the laughs and life you have brought into this site and life. Your Brother Willy

Touching, , ,

You touched my heart Willy, , , My thoughts and prayers, , ,

And mine as well...sorry to hear this news.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a beautiful dedication. I'll pray for him.

I cant top that nor want to. Keep coming here as long as you can Ty, I mean that, You've made alot of good friends in here and the room wont be the same without you. I know I value you as my friend and all the grins we've had and yet to have. If I knew any fat ladies (Which I dont Chinese or other wise) I'd say it aint over till she's singing and hopefully it'll be a long time till she does. Rock on Ty

A wonderful moving tribute to yr friend. Best wishes to him, for his fight.

My thoughts and prayers also, especially during this Season

The body wears out, but the soul flies up to Heaven to enjoy the good life promised to everyone who believes.

Even bad people are forgiven instantly if they choose to change their ways and ask God to guide them from this 'moment onwards'. Your old life disappears if you turn your back on it and never look at it again.

Us humans think we are a body, and some of us hate our body's limitations - but truth is we are the Soul living in the body without paying rent, and telling our body what to do. We need to spoil our body, so that it can smile a lot.

Doing random acts of kindness builds up brownie points to get the best seats in Heaven, and you get to see the Tree of Knowledge that Eve ate an apple from, and you will also see both Adam and Eve as they couldn't die either.

Never be afraid of dying, because a soul cannot be destroyed (even by nuclear bombs). The soul is an indestructable piece of energy made from the same energy as God is made of.

Please Tyrone, look down from Heaven and give us all a sign that you made it up there and will watch over us all. It is quite crowded in Heaven already, but there is still ample room for you.

Earth slows humans down, but in Heaven we reach the full speed of light, 186,000 miles per second, and have access to all knowledge instantly. All your questions will be answered, and you will only see and feel perfect love and happiness.

At the Pearly Gates, you get a neat pair of Angel wings to help you fly quickly about the beautiful Garden of Eden. Ever seen a trillion roses all in flower at once?

Before you leave this earth, thank God for letting you come here for an adventure. None of us get to choose when our body's wear out, but we can all enjoy the big party that the Big Guy upstairs has awaiting for us all.

Love and Best Wishes from Josetta xoxoxo

SO sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I lost my father a couple months ago but he had the chance to live a long and good life. It's a real shame to see someone so young being stricken down with this. Please post when ever you can, your posts are always welcomed.

Users who are viewing this thread