• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

U Wana Fuck Her ?

• Thread starterjoe21
  • Start date

joe21

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
I Need Respon On Her

Attachments

• 113069677.jpg
    113069677.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3,638
I'd love to take a turn with this fine woman! Let's see her strip off the pants.

U Kidding??!!

joe21 said:
I Need Respon On Her

Is this a trick question?? Any man with a cock would kill to stick it to her! Awesome.... would love to see her nipples and...well...anything more!

Yes and she could eat crackers in my bed too! I have a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot in my pants for dark haired dark skinned women.

Send her my way??

Would love to have a go with her, just send her my way? First let us see more of her?:) :) :)

You can't be serious?

I assume your question accompanying the picture was purely rhetorical. Perhaps, if you ask who wouldn't want to fuck her you would get fewer replies.
As for me my answer is yes.

Man i want to fuck her every way possible, twice, she is a babe

First I wanna play with what looks like very nice titties, then lick a little around that sweet spot, then maybe if she is a good little girl give her the pleasure she deserves.

Id beat the damn breaks off that pussy. Her husband would need to stay close to the slurpee machine, cuz we'd both need somthing cold when I was through with that !!!:cool:

joe21 said:
I Need Respon On Her
why are you playing, who wouldn't want her, you are a funny guy. Now stop playing and post more of her, let us see that pussy, is it hairy?

Ellington333

Shit Yeah I'd Fuck The Sexy Slut With My Bbc - She Looks Like She Can Suck A Good One:d

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah!

Doh! Yes I would like to fuck her.....kinda silly question...who wouldn't?;)

She need's to be group fucked. no towo words about that

Users who are viewing this thread