• Start date

dvoraknc

Slut Mom from Kirkland, WA
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2008
Kirkland, WA
www.reddit.com
This past week was my first week back to driving for Uber after my foot surgery. I couldn’t go without the money for any longer. My husband did a great job of cleaning up my beautiful blue hybrid Honda Accord and I was soon headed back to SeaTac to hopefully find some long rides and great tips. Monday was a pretty standard day in which I drove for 5 hrs while the kids were in school and made almost $200 getting a bunch of rides up to the Redmond area and then getting lucky enough to find some people needing a ride to the airport.

Tuesday I had my first slutty Uber adventure in months. It was comical how it started. I had accepted a ride for a guy needing to be picked up from the Uber area on the 3rd floor parking garage at SeaTac. As I was driving through the parking lot this very excited guy was waving me down. I slowed down and pulled out of the caravan of Uber cars headed to the pickup area to see what he wanted. He was a very handsome, middle-aged guy in a suit.

As I rolled down my window he said, “Please tell me you’re Jen as I recognize you from your car and that your a gorgeous blonde?!”

I told him, “I’m not sure about the gorgeous blonde part but that yes I was Jen.”

He said he was going to try and strike a deal with my rider to give up his ride and asked if I’d be willing to give him a ride for cash. I’d never had this happen before but it seemed like this guy was a super fan and very willing to pay me well for the ride. In minutes he had found the guy, payed with some bills out of his wallet to give up the ride and was in my Accord. Then all of a sudden so was his co-worker who I had no idea was even with him.

They introduced themselves as Phil and Jay. They were in town for the week and staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Kirkland in the Totem Lake area. I was excited to meet them and also know it would be a good long ride get up there. Phil was the guy who flagged me down and was unashamed to admit in front of Jay that he followed all my stories on Reddit, Tumblr and Twitter. He was a true super fan. Phil was telling me he just couldn’t believe his luck as he saw me driving through the parking lot. He’d told me it was a dream come true and had me blushing to think anybody would ever consider a broke military mom as dreamy.

We chatted all along the trip and Phil had me a bit embarrassed hearing his rendition of my slutty adventures in front of his friend Jay. Phil admitted he had a couple drinks on his flight and was a bit fired up to be in my car. As we rolled up the the Courtyard he asked if I’d like to join he and Jay for some fun in their room. I wasn’t about to turn down this offer as I hadn’t had a good fucking in weeks and was overboard horny from hearing Phil tell my stories. I dropped the guys off at the front of the hotel, parked the car in the garage under the hotel and primped myself up the best I could. I was still wearing my aircast boot but took it off as not to scare the guys to make them think I was a cripple.

I met the guys up in their room after getting a text from Phil. As I limped into the room Phil apologized immediately saying he’d total forgotten about my foot surgery but was so glad to see me getting around. He said he was going to get me back into my slutty ways with a bang.

The guys had bought a whole bunch of beers and wine from the snack area but I told them I needed to hold off as I had to drive home and pick up the kids later. They each cracked open a beer saying I could have one anytime if I changed my mind.

I told Phil I couldn’t resist having some fun immediately and told him to have a seat on the sofa. I lowered myself to the floor, taking a position on my knees. I placed my hands on Phil's legs and began to run them up slowly. I pulled back and ran them up his legs again this time coming to rest on his belt buckle, which I quickly unfastened. I unbuttoned his pants, and slowly lowered his zipper all the while maintain direct eye contact, with him. God, his eyes were gorgeous, I thought to myself. Rolling his hips forward, Phil lifted slightly as I pulled his pants down below his knees. I ran my hands up his bare legs once, twice, three more times feeling the muscles ripple beneath my touch as I teasingly inched closer and closer to his crotch. Phil tensed each time my hands came near the edge of his boxers. I traced the outline of his cock through the thin material, then let my fingers wrap around it gripping it tightly, feeling it throb as it stiffened further.

I steadily inched my way up to his waistband and gave them a small pull. His legs tensed as he lifted his hips so I could also pull them down revealing a straight, perfectly shaped, 7" to 8", hard cock. "Oh, very nice..." I purred, acting calm, as my heart was about to pound out of my chest, I again wrapped my fingers around it, feeling his soft, smooth skin. "Very nice, indeed," I purred.

Phil let out a low moan as I began to gently stroke his beautiful cock. As I continued to explore his cock, I took a quick look over at Jay. His hand was in his lap, rubbing his own cock through his pants. After a few moments, I released Phil's cock, again looking him directly in the eyes.

Leaning forward I kissed the tip of Phil's rock hard cock. His body jerked slightly as my lips touched his soft skin. I leaned back, looked up, gave him a smile, then watched his face as I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the head of his dick. Teasing him, I ran the tip of my tongue under the rim of his purplish head. With my hands, I gently massaged his balls as I licked up and down the sides of his cock. Positioning my head to the left, I could see Jay as I continued to lick Phil's cock. His pants were unzipped, and his fingers had moved inside obviously stroking his own cock. As I licked my way up his shaft, I parted my lips and engulfed the head of Phil's cock into my mouth. Leaning back slightly, I worked my lips back to the tip, then back down over his head. Phil groaned, as I repeated the action again and again, teasing Phil and my audience.

I began to suck on him, slowly, sexily, bobbing my head back and forth along his shaft, eyes closed as if nothing else in the world mattered. I heard him sigh, then growl softly over the gentle sounds of me sucking tenderly on his big dick. I could feel my own juices flowing as I thought about Jay watching, play with himself. Finally, I could not take it anymore; I parted my lips and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I sucked lightly as I massaged the head with my tongue.

"Mmmmm... That's Good Jen", Phil moaned, “It's better than I ever imagined, fuck you’re a good cock sucker!”

I gave his shaft a slight squeeze and tasted the first, salty droplets, of precum seep from the tip. I continued to roll my tongue around his head for a few more moments before I rose up, a thick string of saliva and precum joining my mouth to his cock.

I again, I caught a fleeting glance at Jay, and was excited to see that his pants were opened, his cock out, his hand wrapped tightly around the shaft massaging it slowly. I quietly laughed to myself, took a deep breath and in one swift movement engulfed Phil's cock in my mouth. He gasped, audibly, as I began moving my lips up and down the top half of his slick shaft, as my hand tightly grasped the base. I worked my mouth up and down his shaft gradually building up speed. After several minutes of sucking and slurping, I then pushed his cock to the back of my mouth, opened wide and felt the head slip into my throat. Uhhhh!! Grunted Phil, as he lost his breath for a moment. I pulled back a little then went down further. The tip of his cock sliding deeper into my throat, again, he groaned louder. Again, I pulled back; opening my mouth a little wider I buried my face in Phil's lap. I could feel his cock slide down my throat; I ****** myself to take shallow breath, as my tongue massaged the base off his shaft. "Oh Fuck. That's good." Phil sighed loudly. I kept it in as long as I could, until I could no longer breathe. I pulled out, took a breath and took him in my mouth again. This time, I wrapped my hand tightly around his slick cock, and I worked my mouth up and down his shaft. He grabbed the back of head. I was so turned on.

As his breathing increased, he began to thrust his hips. I continued to pump his cock and suck him hard. "Fuck..." he moaned breathlessly. His hips thrusting, his grip on my head tightening as he began to fuck my mouth.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned. I felt his body tense, "OH FUCKKKK!!" he yelled as he exploded into my mouth. I took him deep one last time, continuing to suck hard, as I could feel each with hot jet of cum hitting the back of my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, however, some had leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. When I was sure he was done, I sat up. Looked up into Phil's face and gave him a smile. I then looked directly at Jay, still holding his own cock in his hand, stroking it. I wiped his cum off my chin with a single swipe of my finger. Mischievously, I licked it off my finger, before I swallowed it too, and then mouthed the words, "Thank you."

A round of applause broke out from Jay as he said, "Damn, that was hot!" Phil continued to sit on the loveseat, his cock becoming soft, a smile on his face, too drained to pull up his pants. I leaned in and gave him a hug; he whispered a breathless, "Thank you" into my ear.

I turn and smiled at Jay as I crawled across the floor to where he was seated. As I approached him he leaned over into me and kissed me hard. Our hands were rapidly roaming each other's bodies. Jay's right hand cupped my breast hard, tugging as we kissed even harder.

Jay’s cock was as hard as a rock and still sticking out of his pants. I opened my mouth and took him in between my lips. His cock was nice, just right, nearly 7 inches long, not too thick, with a strong flavor of salty pre-cum. I sucked hard, my lips sliding up and down his shaft, my hands stroking him rapidly. Occasionally, I would look up at Jay as his hands gently ran through my hair. Our eyes would meet and I could see the pleasure in his face. His head threw back, and he continued to moan. His moans gradually became stronger as I sucked harder, his hands grasping my hair tightly, and his hips starting to thrust. Finally, I was taking him full in, with my hand massaging his balls, rolling them between my fingers, squeezing them firmly. "Oh fuck, I can't hold on. Here it comes!" he groaned.

His cock twitched violently sending a surge of hot sperm into my mouth. I swallowed reflexively as jet after jet of cum shot down my throat. "Oooooh... God... yes!!!" he exclaimed as he emptied himself. Finally his climax subsided. I sucked the last few drops from his rapidly diminishing cock. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand as I stood up, and adjusted my clothes. I smiled as Jay pulled up his pants, tucked himself back inside and zipped his jeans.

Phil asked if I’d like a drink now but like a slutty Cinderella I realized the time and that I’d have to transform back into a mom in 30 mins to pick up my kids from school. I told Phil that I’d love to come back and have more fun with them while their in town. I dashed out of the room with cum still on my lips and wiping my face. The whole ride back to pick up the kids I savored the taste and rubbed my pussy that needed a fucking more than ever. I’m excited to be back to being an Uber driving slut mom!

Reactions: VauxGuy and PlannB
Wish u were my uber driver got pics

dvoraknc said:
This past week was my first week back to driving for Uber after my foot surgery. I couldn’t go without the money for any longer. My husband did a great job of cleaning up my beautiful blue hybrid Honda Accord and I was soon headed back to SeaTac to hopefully find some long rides and great tips. Monday was a pretty standard day in which I drove for 5 hrs while the kids were in school and made almost $200 getting a bunch of rides up to the Redmond area and then getting lucky enough to find some people needing a ride to the airport.

Tuesday I had my first slutty Uber adventure in months. It was comical how it started. I had accepted a ride for a guy needing to be picked up from the Uber area on the 3rd floor parking garage at SeaTac. As I was driving through the parking lot this very excited guy was waving me down. I slowed down and pulled out of the caravan of Uber cars headed to the pickup area to see what he wanted. He was a very handsome, middle-aged guy in a suit.

As I rolled down my window he said, “Please tell me you’re Jen as I recognize you from your car and that your a gorgeous blonde?!”

I told him, “I’m not sure about the gorgeous blonde part but that yes I was Jen.”

He said he was going to try and strike a deal with my rider to give up his ride and asked if I’d be willing to give him a ride for cash. I’d never had this happen before but it seemed like this guy was a super fan and very willing to pay me well for the ride. In minutes he had found the guy, payed with some bills out of his wallet to give up the ride and was in my Accord. Then all of a sudden so was his co-worker who I had no idea was even with him.

They introduced themselves as Phil and Jay. They were in town for the week and staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Kirkland in the Totem Lake area. I was excited to meet them and also know it would be a good long ride get up there. Phil was the guy who flagged me down and was unashamed to admit in front of Jay that he followed all my stories on Reddit, Tumblr and Twitter. He was a true super fan. Phil was telling me he just couldn’t believe his luck as he saw me driving through the parking lot. He’d told me it was a dream come true and had me blushing to think anybody would ever consider a broke military mom as dreamy.

We chatted all along the trip and Phil had me a bit embarrassed hearing his rendition of my slutty adventures in front of his friend Jay. Phil admitted he had a couple drinks on his flight and was a bit fired up to be in my car. As we rolled up the the Courtyard he asked if I’d like to join he and Jay for some fun in their room. I wasn’t about to turn down this offer as I hadn’t had a good fucking in weeks and was overboard horny from hearing Phil tell my stories. I dropped the guys off at the front of the hotel, parked the car in the garage under the hotel and primped myself up the best I could. I was still wearing my aircast boot but took it off as not to scare the guys to make them think I was a cripple.

I met the guys up in their room after getting a text from Phil. As I limped into the room Phil apologized immediately saying he’d total forgotten about my foot surgery but was so glad to see me getting around. He said he was going to get me back into my slutty ways with a bang.

The guys had bought a whole bunch of beers and wine from the snack area but I told them I needed to hold off as I had to drive home and pick up the kids later. They each cracked open a beer saying I could have one anytime if I changed my mind.

I told Phil I couldn’t resist having some fun immediately and told him to have a seat on the sofa. I lowered myself to the floor, taking a position on my knees. I placed my hands on Phil's legs and began to run them up slowly. I pulled back and ran them up his legs again this time coming to rest on his belt buckle, which I quickly unfastened. I unbuttoned his pants, and slowly lowered his zipper all the while maintain direct eye contact, with him. God, his eyes were gorgeous, I thought to myself. Rolling his hips forward, Phil lifted slightly as I pulled his pants down below his knees. I ran my hands up his bare legs once, twice, three more times feeling the muscles ripple beneath my touch as I teasingly inched closer and closer to his crotch. Phil tensed each time my hands came near the edge of his boxers. I traced the outline of his cock through the thin material, then let my fingers wrap around it gripping it tightly, feeling it throb as it stiffened further.

I steadily inched my way up to his waistband and gave them a small pull. His legs tensed as he lifted his hips so I could also pull them down revealing a straight, perfectly shaped, 7" to 8", hard cock. "Oh, very nice..." I purred, acting calm, as my heart was about to pound out of my chest, I again wrapped my fingers around it, feeling his soft, smooth skin. "Very nice, indeed," I purred.

Phil let out a low moan as I began to gently stroke his beautiful cock. As I continued to explore his cock, I took a quick look over at Jay. His hand was in his lap, rubbing his own cock through his pants. After a few moments, I released Phil's cock, again looking him directly in the eyes.

Leaning forward I kissed the tip of Phil's rock hard cock. His body jerked slightly as my lips touched his soft skin. I leaned back, looked up, gave him a smile, then watched his face as I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the head of his dick. Teasing him, I ran the tip of my tongue under the rim of his purplish head. With my hands, I gently massaged his balls as I licked up and down the sides of his cock. Positioning my head to the left, I could see Jay as I continued to lick Phil's cock. His pants were unzipped, and his fingers had moved inside obviously stroking his own cock. As I licked my way up his shaft, I parted my lips and engulfed the head of Phil's cock into my mouth. Leaning back slightly, I worked my lips back to the tip, then back down over his head. Phil groaned, as I repeated the action again and again, teasing Phil and my audience.

I began to suck on him, slowly, sexily, bobbing my head back and forth along his shaft, eyes closed as if nothing else in the world mattered. I heard him sigh, then growl softly over the gentle sounds of me sucking tenderly on his big dick. I could feel my own juices flowing as I thought about Jay watching, play with himself. Finally, I could not take it anymore; I parted my lips and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I sucked lightly as I massaged the head with my tongue.

"Mmmmm... That's Good Jen", Phil moaned, “It's better than I ever imagined, fuck you’re a good cock sucker!”

I gave his shaft a slight squeeze and tasted the first, salty droplets, of precum seep from the tip. I continued to roll my tongue around his head for a few more moments before I rose up, a thick string of saliva and precum joining my mouth to his cock.

I again, I caught a fleeting glance at Jay, and was excited to see that his pants were opened, his cock out, his hand wrapped tightly around the shaft massaging it slowly. I quietly laughed to myself, took a deep breath and in one swift movement engulfed Phil's cock in my mouth. He gasped, audibly, as I began moving my lips up and down the top half of his slick shaft, as my hand tightly grasped the base. I worked my mouth up and down his shaft gradually building up speed. After several minutes of sucking and slurping, I then pushed his cock to the back of my mouth, opened wide and felt the head slip into my throat. Uhhhh!! Grunted Phil, as he lost his breath for a moment. I pulled back a little then went down further. The tip of his cock sliding deeper into my throat, again, he groaned louder. Again, I pulled back; opening my mouth a little wider I buried my face in Phil's lap. I could feel his cock slide down my throat; I ****** myself to take shallow breath, as my tongue massaged the base off his shaft. "Oh Fuck. That's good." Phil sighed loudly. I kept it in as long as I could, until I could no longer breathe. I pulled out, took a breath and took him in my mouth again. This time, I wrapped my hand tightly around his slick cock, and I worked my mouth up and down his shaft. He grabbed the back of head. I was so turned on.

As his breathing increased, he began to thrust his hips. I continued to pump his cock and suck him hard. "Fuck..." he moaned breathlessly. His hips thrusting, his grip on my head tightening as he began to fuck my mouth.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned. I felt his body tense, "OH FUCKKKK!!" he yelled as he exploded into my mouth. I took him deep one last time, continuing to suck hard, as I could feel each with hot jet of cum hitting the back of my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, however, some had leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. When I was sure he was done, I sat up. Looked up into Phil's face and gave him a smile. I then looked directly at Jay, still holding his own cock in his hand, stroking it. I wiped his cum off my chin with a single swipe of my finger. Mischievously, I licked it off my finger, before I swallowed it too, and then mouthed the words, "Thank you."

A round of applause broke out from Jay as he said, "Damn, that was hot!" Phil continued to sit on the loveseat, his cock becoming soft, a smile on his face, too drained to pull up his pants. I leaned in and gave him a hug; he whispered a breathless, "Thank you" into my ear.

I turn and smiled at Jay as I crawled across the floor to where he was seated. As I approached him he leaned over into me and kissed me hard. Our hands were rapidly roaming each other's bodies. Jay's right hand cupped my breast hard, tugging as we kissed even harder.

Jay’s cock was as hard as a rock and still sticking out of his pants. I opened my mouth and took him in between my lips. His cock was nice, just right, nearly 7 inches long, not too thick, with a strong flavor of salty pre-cum. I sucked hard, my lips sliding up and down his shaft, my hands stroking him rapidly. Occasionally, I would look up at Jay as his hands gently ran through my hair. Our eyes would meet and I could see the pleasure in his face. His head threw back, and he continued to moan. His moans gradually became stronger as I sucked harder, his hands grasping my hair tightly, and his hips starting to thrust. Finally, I was taking him full in, with my hand massaging his balls, rolling them between my fingers, squeezing them firmly. "Oh fuck, I can't hold on. Here it comes!" he groaned.

His cock twitched violently sending a surge of hot sperm into my mouth. I swallowed reflexively as jet after jet of cum shot down my throat. "Oooooh... God... yes!!!" he exclaimed as he emptied himself. Finally his climax subsided. I sucked the last few drops from his rapidly diminishing cock. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand as I stood up, and adjusted my clothes. I smiled as Jay pulled up his pants, tucked himself back inside and zipped his jeans.

Phil asked if I’d like a drink now but like a slutty Cinderella I realized the time and that I’d have to transform back into a mom in 30 mins to pick up my kids from school. I told Phil that I’d love to come back and have more fun with them while their in town. I dashed out of the room with cum still on my lips and wiping my face. The whole ride back to pick up the kids I savored the taste and rubbed my pussy that needed a fucking more than ever. I’m excited to be back to being an Uber driving slut mom!

I am happy for you, too bad my wife is not a better driver, she would be a super service Uber lady. We had a driver from Somalia and she was fascinated with his eyes and she ended up fucking him. Uber would really work well for her.