dvoraknc

Slut Mom from Kirkland, WA
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2008
Kirkland, WA
www.reddit.com
Hi Y’all,

Last weekend I was contacted by Tom my retired Navy pilot friend who had gangbanged me with a group of his older friends. He asked me if I was interested in some more fun but this time it would be to dance and have some fun at his son’s private high school graduation party with a select group of his son’s friends. That was a wild offer and while I couldn’t imagine my own kids having such a party I had heard of dads taking their sons to ***** houses and figured I could likely provide the same amount of fun and education. So sure it sounded wild and exciting.

Tom set it up that we’d meet at the same Hampton Inn in Everett where his buddies fucked me. I’ll admit I was super nervous as I rolled up to the hotel last night. I had no idea how many guys would be there and what they’d ask of me or how they’d treat me. I was hoping for the best. To surprise Tom I was wearing my old Corpsman service uniform in my skirt that I had cut and hemmed to less than half its original length so it would show my bare ass if I leaned over. I’d also opened the shirt and was wearing a push up bra so that I was showing cleavage. I also wore black high heel shoes to top it off. I figured that would really excite them. Turned out I wasn’t wrong.

As I entered the room, they all stood and applauded me! I spun around, to display my legs and flipping up my skirt to show my ass. They loved the outfit and Tom couldn’t shaking his head and clapping. Tom started the music. It was Lenny Kravitz’ American Women. I loved it! I felt immediately accepted as a true american slut! I danced for a couple minutes before removing my top. I twirled about the room to the roar of the young guys and over to Tom, swaying my hips for him to let him unzip my skirt, to applause. I figured I’d just see what gravity would naturally do after it was unzipped and if it fell enough to show the crack of my ass but instead just hung there hanging off my big mommy butt.

I danced by each guy in turn before stopping by one handsome young man. I sat on his lap grinding my ass into his crotch and asked him to unhook my bra. He did it in one snap. They shouted and clapped! I stood and danced by them again, stopped and removed my bra, which they greeted with shouts and greater applause.

"What a set of tits! Look at them bounce! I want to suck on those titties, fuck you’ve got some big nips!"

I danced about the room again and presented myself again to Tom, using some belly dance moves. He stripped the skirt down in one clean yank. I was now completely naked except for the high heels. I danced faster and faster, into a frenzy of erotic excitement. Finally, I stood on tiptoes, flaunting my nakedness with arms outstretched to my audience. Then, I dropped to the carpet, writhed a bit and lay still, sweating and spread-eagled. I used my finger to call over the crowd.

Soon, I became encircled by young men with hard cocks, all pointing at me—a firing squad to die for! They surrounded me and began feeling me up all over. Tom jumped right in the middle and thrust his head between my thighs. I raised my knees and spread my legs wide for him to smell and taste my pussy.

"Guys, she has a sweet-smelling, tasty cunt! You should all have a sniff and taste of her big meaty cunt! You can smell and taste that she's aroused and wet! There's only one thing that excites her more than having her pussy eaten and being finger-fucked!"

They all took turns inhaling my sexual fragrance and tasting me. Some penetrated me with a finger and heard me enjoying it.

“FUCK she's soaking wet!”

I was so excited to be their center of attention.

"Okay, who wants her to suck him off and who wants to fuck her!"

They shouted in unison: "Both, fuck yes!"

Tom interceded, "She can suck my cock just to prime it, and then I'll show you beginners how to fuck a true slut and make her happy while she sucks each of you off. By the time she makes all of us cum, the first guy should be ready to fuck her."

It was surreal to hear Tom make this announcement but I was in the moment and going with it. I knew he was in control and wouldn’t let things get too crazy. I was happy to please the crowd.

A courteous young man placed a pillow on which I could kneel comfortably, to suck cocks all around! After a few minutes to sample each cock, I got onto my hands and knees and then dropped to my elbows to present myself most invitingly for Tom to mount me. The others gathered behind me to watch the first cock split my pussy open. They were spellbound as they saw the look of pleasure on my face and heard me moan as Tom grasped my tits and shoved all of his cock up me. I couldn’t believe this was happening and this group of young men were watching me getting fucked by a man they obviously admired.

They took turns to sit in front of me offering their cocks to be sucked. Three had average cocks like Tom; one had about 7"; the other guy looked to have 8" of cock for me! Tom told the two with biggest cocks to be last in line. They would also fuck me last, when I was lathered up with my own cum and full of sperm. It was like Tom was their coach and this was a lesson of slut mom fucking. It was very controlled but also very hot.

Because my hands were occupied holding me up, I couldn’t use my hands, just using just my lips and tongue. All of their cocks oozed precum for me to taste. You can imagine how excited these adolescent studs were as they stood there stroking their cocks and feeling my tits! Nobody missed his opportunity to play with my tits while I sucked him. The first took only a few minutes of my lips sucking him and my tongue swirling around the head of his cock before he groaned and fed me my first load of the night.

"God, she let me cum in her mouth! Show me!"

I opened my mouth to show him and the others his big load of sperm coating my tongue. Then, I swallowed it. They cheered. The next one offered me his cock. Tom had just held his cock in me, not wanting to cum immediately. As I licked and sucked my second cock, Tom began slowly fucking me. The second guy lasted about as long as a two-minute egg. He was delighted that I ate his sperm. Tom had stopped.

"Don't stop! Fuck me!"

They loved hearing me ask to be fucked! I was then served my third cock. It was evident that they had all bathed their bodies and washed their cocks for me. This one lasted for maybe 3 minutes before serving me his liquid love. I just hoped that the two with big cocks would fuck my mouth and make me gag to add to the show!

Now, Brian presented me with his 7" long and very thick cock.

"Hi, Brian! It's nice to meet you and your cock! Just let me do all the work."

I took my time with 3" of his cock in my mouth, stopping when Tom gave me a particularly stirring thrust to give a muffled moan.

"Ease up, Tom! You're pushing my mouth too far down his cock!"

"Oh, lady, do you fuck as well as you suck?"

"You'll find out later, if you're up for me!"

"I'm not worried about that!"

I felt the spasms of his cock pump his sperm up and into my mouth. He fed me so much that some overflowed and dribbled down my chin. Now I had the last cock in front of me, with a close-up view.

"Hello, I'm Chuck."

"You should name your cock, too! I'd call it Lady-killer!"

"Hey, that's good, but I don't want to scare you with it!"

"I don't know if all of it will fit inside me, but it will be a lot more than I can take into my mouth, so don't push!"

Again, I took about 3" into my mouth. I sucked and swirled my tongue around the circumcised head.

"Oh, Mama!" He exclaimed.

Tom began fucking me hard, which pushed my mouth further on Chuck's rock-hard cock! I tightened my lips and nearly bit his cock to put on the brakes! Chuck lasted a minute or two longer than the others. He squeezed my tits hard as his climax approached. His balls must have been full, because he shot so much sperm into my mouth that I could barely swallow one spurt before the next nearly choked me!

Tom picked me up, with his cock still in me, and carried me to the couch. I sat in his lap, impaled on his cock, facing the others, so that they could watch me getting fucked while Tom held my tits. Then, he fucked me to a screaming orgasm and basted my pussy for the first newcomer.

After eating all that sperm, I called for a chaser, and they handed me a shot of tequila. I still sat on Tom's cock for my break, until his cock shrunk out. He then offered me to the others. After sipping the tequila, I began to feel mellow and easy. It was difficult not to spill the refill of my drink with 10 or 12 hands feeling me up, some on my most intimate parts!

Tom pulled the 3 thick cushions from the couch, laid them end-to-end on the floor and covered them with a bath towel. I laid down on my back, raised my knees and spread my legs wide for my first guest. I think I was his first, because I needed to grasp his cock and guide him into me.

"Wow, look at her put his cock into her pussy! She really wants to be fucked "

After a few tentative thrusts, he homed in on me.

"God, you feel good! I never felt anything so good!"

"Thank you! Now, fuck me!"

I was a little embarrassed to face the guy fucking me, but it was also exciting to watch him do it to me. He managed to fuck me for more than 5 minutes as I grinded back into him as he pumped me and sucked my tits. I was in an orgasmic state from the masterful fucking Tom had given me, so I was moaning loud. When he began pumping his sperm into me, I had another orgasm and was in pure ecstasy. Excited by the young studs' lust for me, I offered to lick and suck his cock clean. After that, I was committed, by popular demand, to clean cum from each cock as the next would jump right in to start fucking me.

The next guy also needed some guidance, but he soon followed the trail of cream in me. He squeezed my tits and sucked my hard nipples while he fucked me. I was lubricated so well now that he lasted for about ten minutes of good hard fucking. He even flipped me over and fucked me doggy as his friends cheered him on. He gave me a nice orgasm as he pumped his load into me. I had now been fucked by 3 guys and still was feeling no pain, only pleasure. Could I serve 3 more, especially the two cocksmen? What if they all wanted to fuck me a second time? It was going to be a long night and I was in my element.

Stud number 4 knelt between my legs and rubbed his cock up and down my creamed pussy. He slipped right into me. He took his time fucking me, until the last two in line urged him to hurry up so that they could have a piece. Brian couldn’t wait any longer and stuffed his cock in my mouth while his friend pounded away over my now sweaty and cum soaked body. He gave me some concentrated fucking, which pleasured me, and unloaded another huge load, this time all over me. I took time to use my finger to clean it up and taste it like it was honey.

Now, Brian's 7-incher confronted my swollen, inflamed and overflowing pussy. I took a deep breath. Brian penetrated me, grabbed my ass, lifted up my hips, and thrust home in two masterful strokes. I began cumming on his cock I was on fire! He let my ass down, ran his hands up and down the outside of my thighs and the inside of them. Then, he filled his hands with my breasts, and got down to some serious fucking. Our audience watched in rapt silence while we coupled in a vocal contest of pleasure.

His cock churned my pussy, which lathered his cock. After more than 5 minutes, Brian had fucked me into submission and just when I thought he was going to brust he pulled out, flipped me over and rammed his huge cock straight up my ass. I screamed and begged him to cum! The others chanted,

"Fuck her ASS, Fuck her ASS!"

Chuck couldn’t wait any longer and got in front me cramming his monster down my throat. I could barely breath as I felt the head of Brian’s cock deep inside my ass, and it swelled even bigger while the sperm surged up inside of me. He collapsed on top of me, and we lay coupled, as Chuck continued to fuck my mouth. Then Chuck demanded his turn. When Brian pulled out, some sperm gushed out of my ass and onto the bath towel that Tom had placed on the cushions. I needed a breather and requested water, followed by another shot of tequila.

Chuck sported his big 8" hardon, wagging it up and down. It had a menacing look!

The others gathered close to see if I could take all of Chuck's cock. Their hands felt me up all over and spread me even wider. Chuck's cock rubbed up and down my slit and over my clit. He pressed it against my entrance and said,

"You put it in; make it easy on yourself."

I grasped, aimed, and pulled it between my labia. Chuck pushed; I pulled; and he penetrated me without pain.

"Oh, you stretched my pussy, Baby!" I exclaimed. "Give me some more!"

As he thrust deeper, an inch at a time, I felt such a tight grip on his cock that my pleasure would be intensified. When he was about 6' into me, the gang began encouragement,

"You can take it, babe! Give it to her, Chuck!"

He fucked me slowly but steadily building my orgasm a while before driving his 7th inch into me. The thickness of his cock stretched my pussy and intensified my pleasure. I felt a surge of my juices. Was I squirting? I screamed and came hard on his powerful cock!

The others cheered us on!

"You can do it! Show us! Fuck her! Fuck the shit out of her!"

Chuck drove his cock up me to the hilt. That was the last thing I remembered before exploding overwhelmed with ecstasy. Chuck was not to be denied, however. He just kept fucking me (for about another 5 min) until he unloaded into my cunt.

Most of the boys were hard to fuck me again, but Tom agreed with me that I needed rest and recuperation, especially because I knew what awaited me when I returned to the arms of my husband!

"Let's have mercy, guys, you can just jack off over her if you want."

They laughed and circled around me stroking their hard cocks in a true circle jerk. A coupel of them were able to shoot a final load onto my face, tits and hair. I leaned over and sucked on the few that did to clean them up and taste their amazing third load of the night. The rest thanked me profusely for being so generous with my body. Tom lifted and carried me naked and cum soaked to my car just outside the door. It was another thrill to be driven like that in the car as Tom played with my wrecked pussy and cum soaked tits. He drove right into my garage in Kirkland. Erick, my husband, must have been waiting to hear the garage door open, because he met us in the garage.

"I'm afraid they left me naked, and a huge mess honey. I even left a mess on the passenger seat!"

"That's okay! I must say that's a sexy looking creampie!", Erick said to me.

"I sucked and fucked 6 cocks and swallowed a lot of sperm tonight! I can’t wait to tell you about it"

"Oh, did enjoy what they did to you?"

"OMG it was one of the best nights of my life! We all enjoyed it so much! They wouldn't stop fucking me until each one had made me cum!"

Erick carried me into the house and down to the play room, bidding Tom to follow.

Erick said he wanted to watch me one last time if I was up for it.

The two men stripped. I lay with my head in Erick's lap and opened my legs for Tom. I nursed my husband's cock in my mouth while Tom mounted me. Tom slickly slid all the way up me in a single thrust. I gasped and moaned. He began fucking me in long, slow strokes, drawing back his cock until only the head remained.

"You teaser! Give it back to me, Tom! Fuck me!"

He picked up his pace. I began quivering as an orgasm overtook me. I cried out my ecstasy! Tom had plenty of stamina to fuck me until I begged for him to cum inside me. He was soon pumping the last of his sperm into my ruined pussy that was a worn looking as I’ve ever seen it.

Erick went with Tom to the door; they thanked each other. Tom grabbed an Uber back to Everett. I lounged and dozed off on the couch. Erick carried me to bed and soon joined me naked. I sucked his cock a bit. I lay on my back, knees up and legs spread for him. My pussy oozed sperm. Erick pushed it back into me with the head of his cock and repossessed me.

"Boy, are you creamy, and you smell strongly of sex, a sexy smell!"

"You haven't felt anything yet! The two with the longest cocks filled my pussy and ass so deep with their cum! I think most of it is still in me!"

My husband smiled and caressed me appreciatively all over my well-used, sexually supple body. He cupped and kissed my breasts. My nipples were erect before he sucked them. He began fucking me slowly. We French-kissed. I lifted my hips to meet his quickening thrusts. We fucked more and more urgently. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him deep.

"You seem to like me as a slutwife!"

"I love you as a slutwife!"

Erick emphasized this by fucking me harder and faster. I screamed and came, which drove him to his climax. We fell asleep. When I got out of bed this morning, a lot of sperm spilled from my pussy and down my thighs. What an amazing night.

Kisses, jen

dvoraknc said:
....... When I got out of bed this morning, a lot of sperm spilled from my pussy and down my thighs. What an amazing night. —Kisses, Jen
That's a great story, Ms. Jen. Very nice. Thank you for posting it!