• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Udders for milking

They would get so swollen she needed a hand pump like this.

IMG_3262.jpeg IMG_3263.jpeg IMG_3264.jpeg IMG_3265.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, Custer Laststand, Flcpl and 7 others
Hope my slut wives udders are good enough to be milked.

20170620_094122 (2)_LI.jpg 20230809_041744.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, adventure816, spunky and 5 others
So ready!
hotnhardrod78 said:
Hope my slut wives udders are good enough to be milked.

20170620_094122 (2)_LI.jpg

Feltmeyer said:
Watching my wife being walked in, tottering in heels and a cow mask with her lovely tits ******* and cow tail plugged in her ass was the last thing I expected when I said I liked the idea of hucow games...

From my position tied to the chair I could see the wetness of her pussy and a line of juice leaking and leaving a shiny wet trail down her thighs. I could see the mask had no eye holes, just a nose and wide open mouth in which I could make out my wife's mouth held open by a wide ring gag.

The collar around her neck had a sign that read 'MILF Milker No7 - New' and a rope was attached by which she was being led to the milking station.

She didn't resist as she was led to the station and her wrists were clamped to the metal frame holding her arms wide and letting her medium udders hang down. The assistant quickly clamped her ankles to the base of the frame spreading her legs wide. From where I sat, her pussy spread deliciously and wetly her lips pulled apart. She let out a little moan through the ring gag as she was spread and her tail plug twitched.

The assistant slid forward a pole holding the fucking machine arm and carefully aligned, to my shock, the large dildo that had been chosen for her. I watched open-mouthed as the assistant spread my wife's lips further and slid the large dildo into her pussy. A loud gasp escaped her and she wriggled making the tail plug swish and the her tits jiggle and bounce. My cock jerked at the way my wife's pussy spread to take the dildo and I saw her lips slide down the dildo to its base. I could see my wife's chest start to flush and her breathing became ragged.

The assistant gave an approving look and turned to my wife's swinging breasts. Gathering up the milking suckers he pinched my wife's already hard nipples and to my shock a stream of milk squirted out. She wasn't pregnant and our kids were well into their teens but I saw the milk spray as he did it and squeezed the other nipple, eliciting the same response. My wife moaned and pushed herself back onto the dildo grinding it as deep as it would go into her wet pussy. A lowing moo escaped her masked face. The assistant smiled and patted her head through the mask and made soothing noises.

With the milking suckers in place and secure, the large bell shaped tit pumps were fitted after being well oiled with lube. The whole contraption making my wife's tits hang down pendulously and gently sway as she tried to pump her gaping pussy with the dildo. The assistant adjusted the frame lowering my wife's head so that it would sit at waist height. To my shock he then unzipped his fly and took a large semi-erect cock from his pants. He guided my wife's masked face towards his cock and simply slipped it in her mouth through the ring gag. He closed his eyes and began to pump my wife's mouth with long strokes and I could see him pushing his cock into her throat. I could see her reaction and she started to try and pull back on the dildo and then push down onto it. She was having a captive spit-roast and apparently loving it.

The assistant quickly came and shot a load into my wife's fixed-open mouth, as she swallowed what she could. When he had finished another lowing moo came from my wife and she tried to get the assistant's cock back in her mouth. The assistant got dressed and pressed the large green button on the controller attached to the milking station. The fucking machine started it's work pulling back until it almost fell from my wife's sopping pussy and then slowly driving forward making her moo with each stroke.

The pumps for the milking then started and I could see the milking clamps sucking on my wife's nipples and the stream of milk being drawn down through the pipes. The bell shaped tit pumps pulled my wife's tit flesh in time with the milking clamps bringing a stream of hucow milk down the pipes and into the clear container. I watched as the first ****** orgasm hit her and the milk flow increased. Another of the assistants came and ****** a large black cock into my wife's willing mouth and she sucked his seed greedily and swallowed cum. I sat fascinated as with each load of cum and each ****** orgasm the milk flow would increase until the container was almost three quarters full. Each time my wife came she would moo again becoming ever more bovine.

I watched, transfixed, as my wife was fully transformed into a hucow milker.
So so horny. Perfect.

• Love
Reactions: subkinkyaly and Feltmeyer
Milking material?

DSCN0084 (2).JPG IMG_2091 (3).JPG IMG_2462 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: adventure816, areuanaughtywife, Custer Laststand and 3 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Milking material?

DSCN0084 (2).JPG IMG_2091 (3).JPG IMG_2462 (2).JPG
Big hangers for sure, send her to the pumping station!

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl and Cumeatingwife
  • Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and oldertinycuck
Softwimphub said:
Would we like to see our wives as HUCOWS?

captive 4679.JPG IMG_0257.JPG Milk 87.jpg
Just what milk filled tits were made to do.

Reactions: Myskinnyblondewife
Tribmywifeskinnyblonde said:
Exactly what milky titted cow whores were made for. Love to see these milk filled cunts being used.

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple and Myskinnyblondewife
My ***** wife’s tits aren’t as big as they used to be, but she could still be a hucow with her fat hanging tits. Would love to see the cumslut used like this, milked and fucked in her cockholes over and over, by every interested guy with a cock.

IMG_1061.jpeg IMG_1062.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: adventure816, Flcpl, spunky and 1 other person
Kcabpets said:
My wife’s udders

14711D9D-1BBF-40E7-B576-B0E1CFAA4CFB.png 30D121F6-4C8D-45C0-A125-CCA39E9565D3.png 4B058F6E-B4BE-4301-B870-616F6148F706.jpeg
She would make a good milked and a great breed she needs to be hired out for both

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl and Myskinnyblondewife
1693217853169.png1693217894852.pngMore slave-hucow udder fun...

• Love
Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple, Myskinnyblondewife, Cumeatingwife and 1 other person
Cumeatingwife said:
There’s nothing quite like a soft pair of hanging, milk filled tits with BIG nipples! I’d suck those all fucking day.
I 100% agree those nips are ready!

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Cumeatingwife said:
Exactly what milky titted cow whores were made for. Love to see these milk filled cunts being used.
Indeed!

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
There is so much milk at times it just needs releasing.

IMG_3310.gif I mean a gal needs to help herself sometimes I guess

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, YumGrool, WantsAUsedWife and 4 others
Tribmywifeskinnyblonde said:
There is so much milk at times it just needs releasing.

IMG_3310.gif I mean a gal needs to help herself sometimes I guess
Yes…suck those big, floppy milk bags. A girl needs sustenance. Why not feed yourself from your own milky nipples?! Yummy

Reactions: Myskinnyblondewife
Wife's udders for milking
received_729578511732286.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, adventure816, FWBOlderbull and 3 others
Should I post my wife?

Reactions: Feltmeyer and Firenuts

Users who are viewing this thread