• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK based dom considering new applications from respectful UK wannabess

• Thread starterBristol_blk_boss
  • Start date

Bristol_blk_boss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2009
UK Bristol based dom with high standards is currently considering new applications from wannabee cucks with reluctant wives/girlfriends.

You must be primarily, respectful, VERY discreet, considerate and of course obdient. Your partner must NEVER know that you and I have communicated and you should be prepared to disclose their facebook or other social networking id to me as this is the "ice breaker" in the seduction process. However no compramising posts will ever be posted in any public domain contact of a seductive nature will always take place through private email or private message. The first indication you will have is a request form your wife/partner asking you if you would mind if she added an old school friend or the like, which, of course you will agree to. The more reluctant the wife the more I enjoy the seduction process.

Contact me in the first instance vie PM or email respectfully submitting why I should consider you.

petehargreaves@yahoo.co.uk

Can I ask if anyone has answered this ad and submitted an application to have his wife seduced and fucked. Not judging if you did , I'm just curious to find out if anyone did.

I have had contact with this guy yes. Not as a result of this add but another feature on another web site pm me if you would like any further info

Users who are viewing this thread