• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK BBW Wife Pics

• Thread startertshell
  • Start date

tshell

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2007
Hey guys

UK Wife wants to know if she should do her first photo shoot with a proper photographer and what you guys think in general.

She hasn't gone for another cock yet, but if you wanna see some more professional pics, then maybe you guys might get a good enough show to convince her to take another step further.

Attachments

• pic1-dw.JPG
    pic1-dw.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 91
  • pic2-dw.JPG
    pic2-dw.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 98
  • pic3-dw.JPG
    pic3-dw.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 70
Wow

No responses - my hubby still busy taking pics of me whilst I satisfy myself with something sized for the job. I'm gonna get some proper pics done in the next few weeks, so if you guys wanna give me ideas or inspiration for my shoot shout now, and I'll share..

Other than that tell me how you'd like to use me.. might play wih my toybox n the meantime and give you a bit more to see

Shelly

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 41
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 39
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 55
Full body pics would be fantastic, and I am sure would get you both more replies.

Shame you're so far away... love to offer myself as a photographer for the session. Wouldn't mind getting my tongue in there either ;)

Bet she has some set of tits on her, How about a closer full body with face? Keep clicking away.

Users who are viewing this thread