• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uk couple

• Thread startermelanieandglen
  • Start date

melanieandglen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2011
hello. we are new to this life style and lookiing for friends and more if it happens.

looking for advice from all.

melanieandglen said:
hello. we are new to this life style and lookiing for friends and more if it happens.

Hi Melanie and Glen - we are also a UK couple and we dont swing. I am the cuck and she is the hotwife - end of. Your marriage is strong and you will love this lifestyle both of you. Love is the key. It's a beautiful gift to give away and to have it brought back to you opened/unwrapped is the best feeling I have had;). Sharing is caring. Good luck with your choices.

TJ

hi melanie and glen,uk here to(south yorkshire area)

if you want ot chat about anything drop us a pm,more than willing to give advice if we can

louise and dave

sorry for the lack of info it was a big step for us to join a forum like this and post on it and just forgot a few things.

we have been married for 3 years now its glens 1st marriage but melanies 2nd.

melanie is 38 and glen is 32 (not a huge age gap but its still an age gap).

we are both new to this lifestyle but melanie has cheated before and this has brought us to this life style.

melanieandglen said:
but melanie has cheated before and this has brought us to this life style.

Whats to worry about then? Lets get you started guys!

First off welcome looking forward to hearing both of your points of view as you progress in the LS.
My only advise at this point is a couple of things:
Communication between you two is important. It is truly amazing how a simple txt or call just to say. I love you. When a mate is out with others angst can undermine all good fetishes. Lol
Second. Set up the rules beforehand. Condoms?, strangers/friends.
Once again. Welcome.
If it's fun for both then enjoy.

-hank

Hi guys,
Where are you from? I'm married and live near Reading, Berkshire.
Would love some friends who are living or even contemplating the lifestyle.
My wife says she's not interested right now, but I live in hope :)
Cheers
Gavin

melanieandglen said:

Are you male or female?

we are a couple although its me (glen) who is the active poster on this site for us.

melanie first cheated on me due to me at the time being lazy (thats changed) and it was it was first 6 months of our marriage. the second time was not long ago. the first time it happend i did feel awful and i dont know why but i felt it was my fault and spent a long time saying sorry to her for it and trying to make it up to her but always felt i was fighting up hill. i did find alot of the time that i lacked back bone going thought it and that it should be Melanie thats saying thats shes sorry. the second time it happened i was shocked at first but soon found myself feeling a number of feelings from being turned on to feeling relieved (we had not had sex for some time and i was worried she was bored) . its what has brought us here.

we both still love each other but feel we are not sexualy matched. she feels she wants more sex and that she has a high sex drive. myself i feel i have a low one and also feel i enjoy masterbation alot more due to a number of reasons.

the advice we are looking for is more tips and ideas that could help us but we are also looking for friends who we can both be honest with over whats going on.