• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uk married wife cannot get enough

• Thread starteruk_blkmale
  • Start date

uk_blkmale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2008
This weekend while i was sitting at home i was on msn and my married lover husband who come on her as well came on line and as i was chatting with him to arrange or new meeting and for him picking me up and chaffuer us .
i went off line and tlater he text me later on during the day to ask me to call her up as she was horny and in the bedroom and wanted some fun on the phone ,so i called her up and she was in her bedroom, we chatted for a while and ask were he was she replied he was down stairs cleaning up the house as that all he was good for these days she went on telling me how horny she was and wanted some black cock soon as she hasnt had any for a while and her hubby little white cock did nothing for her any more he was just a little small dick wimp useless at satifying her any more and since i couldnt get to see her wanted to talk to me and play with herself which was better that having him fucking her and leaving her frustrated as we chatted she got hornier and hornier and discribing how she wanted to take my cock deep into mouth and how i was making her wet and she needed some black cock to fuck her hard and deep she continued to play with herself until she was exploding to a big orgasm soaking the sheets with one of her squirts and telling me how just talking to me over the phone made her wet ,mean while her hub was down stairs still cleaning up i must of said the right things as she phoned me up again that weekend and wanted more of the same before she went out to meet some friends its so good she hooked on black cock that she like to play over the phone when im not around to see her as he so useless and is now banned from fucking her and iff you like to know who she is look up newcoupleuk and you see the married women who is mine to use now

Users who are viewing this thread