• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK PAKISTANI WIVES and White/Blackmen

• Thread starterukcool
  • Start date
My wife has taken an interest to you guys...

20211215_140648.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyPaul, Mylatinawife, costadelsol and 4 others
Sam770 said:
neet pix, tho id love 2c a clear shot of her, include a bent butt pix n ut DM 2me. then we can chat .

Reactions: MarcusDom
ukcool said:
Hi,

I am Pakistani 35 m married here in the UK. I am really into the taboo regarding Pakistani women and White/Blackmen in the UK. It is such a turn on. I was wondering if there are any other guys into this taboo. Love to have a chat.
Hi anywhere else you want to chat so we can connect quicker and for real

fandangler said:
you can pm me id love to talk about it
What’s your id

Niaz said:
Hi I am a British Pakistani cuckold, it's so erotic, let's chat more
Hi you here to chat

ukcool said:
Hi,

I am Pakistani 35 m married here in the UK. I am really into the taboo regarding Pakistani women and White/Blackmen in the UK. It is such a turn on. I was wondering if there are any other guys into this taboo. Love to have a chat.
I'm from UK white, I lost my cherry to a Pakistani milf.Her hubby was away on business and I was doing odd jobs for pin money.Never forget her saying watch the skins meet as I entered her doggy.

Reactions: costadelsol
ukcool said:
Hi,

Hey, love to chat about your wife, drop me a line if you are still looking.

ukcool said:
Hi,

I love the idea of our Pakistani wife’s being fucked by. White or black guy

Reactions: NaughtyPaul and CreamyBill
Niaz said:
I love the idea of our Pakistani wife’s being fucked by. White or black guy
get some pics up mate so we know whether she is worth it, and the mother in law if you wanted her fucked as well

starrfred said:
get some pics up mate so we know whether she is worth it, and the mother in law if you wanted her fucked as well
You really want to see her

ukcool said:
Hi,

When younger I used to date and fuck a Pakistani girl who lived on my street until her family found out and moved away....
I was also bull to a couple in Bradford and fucked her whilst pregnant. I loved fucking Asian women ❤️

starrfred said:
Give me some of her, really sexy
she has a really hot body, pity it is all clothed up, i bet those brown tits are gorgeous mmm

Users who are viewing this thread