• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK Pakistani women with White and Blackmen taboo

UKpakistaniSUB

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2022
Any other pakistani into this taboo of seeing traditional Pakistani wives and other pakistani women with White and Blackmen. Love the taboo.
Lets have chat. About our wives.

4840810515992b7dfaed91c66c92b31c.jpg 8ca4038004625e932c92ec68050ebfc9.jpg bc82fd28331cb59cd6ebc5d85bfcda17.jpg f74593cda80ac5fd06bdcb9eb42349d4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BreedYourWife, Muslimwifetobreed, WantsAUsedWife and 8 others
The biggest taboo for these Muslim sluts is being with Hindu men, now days so many of them are sleeping with Hindu men

UKpakistaniSUB said:
Any other pakistani into this taboo of seeing traditional Pakistani wives and other pakistani women with White and Blackmen. Love the taboo.
Lets have chat. About our wives.

4840810515992b7dfaed91c66c92b31c.jpg 8ca4038004625e932c92ec68050ebfc9.jpg bc82fd28331cb59cd6ebc5d85bfcda17.jpg f74593cda80ac5fd06bdcb9eb42349d4.jpg
Don't need to be Pakistani to appreciate their beauty, makes my mature white dick rise to attention

Pakistani women are really hot. I live in an area with Bangladeshi Muslims one side or me, Pakistani Muslims the other. Asian women would make great cuckoldresses I think, and if there is a taboo about them being blacked then that's so hot to break that taboo.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill and MuslimCuckoldYusuf
MuslimCuckoldYusuf said:
Where are you from? I live in an Pakistani and Bengali area too and we engage in cuckolding - and we know it’s more common than people think but it’s kept really quiet because it can be disgraceful if people find out
Sunderland here bud.

Yes, BBC is an unstoppable force!! I'd love to fuck South Asian women but I'm a two pump chump, far better that BBC does it. Shame the South Asian community is quite insular near me, not even a chance to watch.

Reactions: MuslimCuckoldYusuf
MuslimCuckoldYusuf said:
I’d love to give you a show, my cock is big enough to be a BBC but the thrill of an actual BBC taking my wife drives me mad.

Have you had any experience in cucking?
No none sadly. My ex left me before I could bring it up as an option in our relationship.

Reactions: MuslimCuckoldYusuf
IanNEUK said:
Pakistani women are really hot. I live in an area with Bangladeshi Muslims one side or me, Pakistani Muslims the other. Asian women would make great cuckoldresses I think, and if there is a taboo about them being blacked then that's so hot to break that taboo.
They are very hot and love to see white slide in to they're pleasure drome.

Reactions: IanNEUK and WantsAUsedWife