• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uk slutty wife 38

• Thread starterVODKASLUT
  • Start date

VODKASLUT

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2013
Well here's my wife, ,loves the camera, loves fucking, ,loves dressing up, and loves showing off.
She is 38 and i am 40 we have gigs abd gigs of movies and pictures and I love her being my slut!

Last edited:
Hope she's in the south wales area, love to come and fuck her. Great looking slut, needs a group of guys to use her

Wow she is delicious. Ready see gigs and gigs of this hottie.

Awesome girl. Looks like she can take some cock in that pretty little pussy.

Very sexy. You are one lucky guy

OMgosh, If i saw her in public I would tail her for hours taking mental pictures for later;)

Bring on the gigs of pics ! very sexy

Stunning body... please post more of her!

Wow! there are very few words you can say in frotn of such a stunning and beautiful womna

Actiosn would speak much better

Up skirt is too sexy, hope there are more.

Your slut wife is ready for several big black cocks. Her mouth and cunt are made to be filled with several really large black cocks, she would love it, it would be the best fuck of her life. You would really love playing with her cum filled mouth and cunt after they were finished stretching them out and filling them with their cum. Make this happen, she is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread