• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK wife visitin Louieville, Kentucky

• Thread starterslut4abuse
  • Start date

slut4abuse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2005
Hi all...very genuine UK couple, wife visiting Louieville (early April), staying in rented apartment for 3 weeks for short-term work contract, cordially invite dominant black bulls to send some contact details through, she is gorgeous, 43 with a booty to die for, sexually submissive and a slut for (big) black cock.
Contact here for email details.
slutcpl
x

Piccies?

Sissy_cuckold_uk said:

If you were a black bull living in KY then piccies and cam & phone, yes..as you are a gay male in england, no.

A pic of her would be nice.

jes said:
A pic of her would be nice.

I am sure it would be but the original post laid out what they are looking for and I am guessing pic collectors don't qualify

slut4abuse said:
Hi all...very genuine UK couple, wife visiting Louieville (early April), staying in rented apartment for 3 weeks for short-term work contract, cordially invite dominant black bulls to send some contact details through, she is gorgeous, 43 with a booty to die for, sexually submissive and a slut for (big) black cock.
Contact here for email details.
slutcpl
x

When is April will you guys be here? Contact me here or at phat_bat71 a t y a h o o

Users who are viewing this thread