• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ukcpl4blk

• Thread starterdan_andsam
  • Start date

dan_andsam

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2005
this as my girlfriend samantha, she is 32 yrs old and ready to try her first black cock, she is still nervous though and would like your comments and suggestions as to whether she is up to it.

Attachments

• 5fa1.jpg
    5fa1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,684
  • 381d.jpg
    381d.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,033
She is not shy with those fingers.

If you are ready to be cucked, then she is definitely ready to be fucked by a handsome Bull.

Who painted your bedroom for you...lol?

We are based in essex, uk.
She is a very horny woman and loves sex.

Its quite sad though that you have sexy photo's of a lovely woman and all you can think about is the paint job.

Decent comments would be prefered thank you.

More of Samantha for you

Attachments

• 3314.jpg
    3314.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 428
  • 4189.jpg
    4189.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 678
  • 9021.jpg
    9021.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 889
  • a6c9.jpg
    a6c9.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 345
  • bc5e.jpg
    bc5e.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 763
AliciaDoes said:
Who painted your bedroom for you...lol?

fuckin' dickhead.

Maybe the lucky bull will be handy with a paint brush and can help with the home decorations that are planned for the future when savings reach target.

The lampshade and tiger bedspread doona are elegant, especially in the last photo. The blue and purple create a softish toning, sea background to make the female form more impressive.

Nice things could happen in this bedroom with a handsome bull.

yeah she is up for it! If you wnat some more advice yahoo messenger me (ID - becontree2001uk)

hey i think Sam looks great and she must not be nervous, its only a black cock that it, anyway im based in london and would not mind meeting you guys.get back to me if she is still up for it to broman_blk@yahoo.co.uk

hi guys
thanks for all the positive feed back, we have now found the guy we want and he is coning over this evening.
i dont know who is more nervous, me or her.
She has shaved her tight pussy completely bald for the occasion too.
Catch you later.

nice one dan and sam hope it goes well bet sam cant wait for some black dick, hope to see some pics of the event

Sam break a leg.... and Dan don't be to nervous... Don't forget to take some unforgettable super hot shots of your baby in hot action! ^)_(^

i wonder what happened with dan and sam ?
wonder if she got blacked this weekend ?

Well it happened, samantha got her black cock.
Its was great, so much fun, the guy was nice, friendly, and put us both at ease.
Some pics of the start for you all.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,055
great stuff glad for sam she got her first black cock !!!!!

Shes Beautiful.................dont Listen To Other Assholes

i think she,s great
just to think of her white boyfriend and she wants to try some black dick hope she liked it

i think she,s great i bet she loved that black dick sliding into her while her boyfriend watched

yeah it such a turn on to see it sliding in, he called me in close too, its just a shame pictures dont come with sound. lol
i have more pics but it says they are too large to post.

Users who are viewing this thread