• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ukcpl4blk

• Thread starterdan_andsam
  • Start date
So all u guys think the lady in the last pic with the black man is Sam? Ur all being fooled, have a ood look. Compare the lady, the rooms and all

come on dan and sam arrange the sizes of the pics and get em uploaded, lol

i'll email you soon roughblackman, she is taking a bit of time to get over it all,
she is i quite sore and still pretty stretched, feels weird when i screw her now. lol
such a sexy experience though.

Well done on finding him. Please let us know how the event went, pref with pics

Ah, the first bbc - memories :)

any new developements with dan and sam ??

well she now see's the guy regularkly now

any pics dan and sam ?

hows it going with this guy

|Its going really well, he's a nice guy, not bullish at at all, he just likes sex, and samantha likes him screwing her.

I want to add pics but it says they are too large, any help would be gratefull.

paint job

wud luv to paint inside her pussy with cream..essex sbm 27

lovely example of slutty essex girl...if u like cuming to london, then lets link for a drink..your wife is built for nasty sex and hope u make your fantacies real..

Are you still around, Dan & Sam? Nice Black in Surrey here to take good care of thie yummy phat pair of ass and this fine strawberry of you sexy lady.

Users who are viewing this thread