• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ultimate Surrender

• Thread starterpetercook123
  • Start date

petercook123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2006
wow, isnt this hot ???

Attachments

• Surrender.jpg
    Surrender.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2,032
I will say that this makes me curious as to what images inspire that thought of "ultimate surrender." It might be interesting to see how it varies among various members. Probably better suited for another forum however :)

This may be a fucking dump as you say sub Female, but you must look at the whole thing. Here his a white pussy being taken by a Black cock. She has utimately surrendered herself to this Black cock that will be entering her. I think this is wonderful!!!

I agree. She is laying back, obviously she has her knees drawn back to allow deep access. Most of all she is giving herself to him bare, the way it should be.

mdb1948 said:
This may be a fucking dump as you say sub Female, but you must look at the whole thing. Here his a white pussy being taken by a Black cock. She has utimately surrendered herself to this Black cock that will be entering her. I think this is wonderful!!!

look again... Sub Female wrote, "fucking dumb". She never implied this place is a fucking dump.

I suppose it is all a state of mind...When I have intercourse with others than my husband, I don't think I'm "surrendering". but doing it for my own emotional and sexual satisfaction. Those who prefer to "surrender"...that is wonderful too. Just trying to state not ALL women are at the beck and call of their lovers and we are satisfying our own needs also..

As far as the picture and the caption go... it is very, very erotic.

sub_female_4_breeding said:
fucking dumb..
If you can't sya something nice skip it.

Thanks all for responding, very interesting

petercook123 said:
wow, isnt this hot ???

There's no rubber visible, but it's only ultimate if she's not using contraception.

muleman said:
If you can't sya something nice skip it.

Dang muleman once again a voice of reason. Glad to see you are the super mod here now. Now if we can just get rid of that one mod who thinks she is life's censor.

But keep up the good work muleman

Last edited by a moderator: