• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

un aware wife

• Thread starterMasterFaker
  • Start date

MasterFaker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2011
So this guy contacts me to ****** his wife but just before I'm ready to post he chickens out cluck cluck.then he email me that he wants me to post her. Joy is very hot an I would love to fuck her. but hubby is a wanna be cuckold that needs to watch joy get fucked by a real man. Enjoy her pics. Look how wet that pussy is.

Attachments

• y93ltzpfeMgWrno4yYhYjJgfvBgxlxAHRszDTjELmGsQubD8GPkTpCDvhM0w8UJktLfx-y5sr1i5X55GYTeGPta4B3wmtCPC.jpg
    y93ltzpfeMgWrno4yYhYjJgfvBgxlxAHRszDTjELmGsQubD8GPkTpCDvhM0w8UJktLfx-y5sr1i5X55GYTeGPta4B3wmtCPC.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 338
  • jflK7Yx6wTOXRzRNblbpLg8GGFc2pafxHdg9l3K_hvCybO4K9Ck89h0K5Ut_q9bVAYm9oS1AgfhCJRT8p3gCtftg0LN7t5M3.jpg
    jflK7Yx6wTOXRzRNblbpLg8GGFc2pafxHdg9l3K_hvCybO4K9Ck89h0K5Ut_q9bVAYm9oS1AgfhCJRT8p3gCtftg0LN7t5M3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 370
myasianwife38 said:
Damn, You really did post my wife!

give him more to post, she is hot

Reactions: toolman2c
Joy Master faker's new slut

Mark is a cuck wanna be that wants me to fuck his prim and proper wife and "turn her into a ragging *****!" Mark I will fuck your wife and give her my big cock. Tell every one one this site how you want me to take Joy.

Master Faker Bob

Attachments

• JOY09.jpg
    JOY09.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: hikawade
markie sends his Master more Pics

Joy has a great ass guys. The more comments I get the more I will post. I been thinking about blackmailing you markie so will send me some dirty. One day I will post some of Joy and me maybe I'll let markie take them.
Master Bob

Joy10.jpg

Looks like you are going to enjoy fucking it. And she does have a fine ass.

Nice Nipples

Mark keeps emailing and sending more pics to post. What is a guy to do. Enjoy cucky.

Attachments

• joy11.jpg
    joy11.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 160
MasterFaker said:
Mark keeps emailing and sending more pics to post. What is a guy to do. Enjoy cucky.

we need more, more volume, a few at a time, more explicit, so full frontal, legs open and of her in action

Action Pics

This the only action type pics he sent me. Enjoy cucky.

Master Faker

joy12.jpg
joy13.jpg

MasterFaker said:
This the only action type pics he sent me. Enjoy cucky.

Master Faker

she is definitely a wild one, I reckon he has more that he can let you share

myasianwife38 said:
I do have more pictures that I am not showing and don't think I will show. :drool:

thats a shame as she is very sexy

shes one hot asian number

love to share her with the neighborhood!

Attachments

• 997_1000.jpg
    997_1000.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 056_1000.jpg
    056_1000.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: italyatalanta

Users who are viewing this thread