Unbanned

• Thread starterTNhorny
  • Start date

TNhorny

Give me your wife
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2023
Tennessee
How can I get un banned from the chat platform?

TNhorny said:
How can I get un banned from the chat platform?
Why are you banned?

Requesting to talk about some Unnormal thing

Grn Eyz said:
Why are you banned?
Requesting on the chat to talk about some unsavory things I guess

Hello, How long before I am unbanned?? I didnt realize that I was banned.............

BlkMax said:
Hello, How long before I am unbanned?? I didnt realize that I was banned.............probably banned for the last chat I had with a member where the member was telling me about an experience and i was asking questions.............NOTHING that I initiated. thank you

It looks like you are OK now.

Got booted fur and hour for abusive language but have no idea what I said to cause that. Can I get a DM explaining this?

Cpleifcrazies said:
Got booted fur and hour for abusive language but have no idea what I said to cause that. Can I get a DM explaining this?
What you said was not abusive at all. You did use a word that triggers an automatic system kick which the mods do not control. The rules in chat state some of the words you should avoid in the future.

Just go ahead and delete my account

Hello,

I’m not sure why I am banned from the live chat portion. I would like to be unbanned at your earliest convince as I think this may be a mistake

FrostedFlakes said:
Hello,

I’m not sure why I am banned from the live chat portion. I would like to be unbanned at your earliest convince as I think this may be a mistake
Try now

Grn Eyz said:
Why are you banned?
I'm banned can you plz unblock Ban me PlZ