• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Uncut cocks. Good or bad?

• Thread starterDisplay
  • Start date

Display

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
Alright people what's your definitive opinion on this?
some people prefer to see the cock's head other's don't care.

here's a picture of my cock

Now , like you can see I'm uncut , and in this particular picture I'm soft.
However! if I get really hard the head is clearly visible.

How would you rate that cock on 10?

And if you hate uncut cocks , please give me your reason.

Attachments

• mycock-1.jpg
    mycock-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 452
Reactions: claires
i am not into cocks but uncut is very good- if i had my way the medical profession would not disfigure a child and all moms should leave there sons natural. it just looks better

That is a wonderful advertisement for uncut. I think uncut is much more fun to play with, its natural and wholesome to boot. What isn't there to like about an uncut cock.

I would rate it a 10! Love uncut, to get my tongue inside.

I'd rate yours very nice.

....wish I could trade it for my husband's......<smile>

thanks for your opinions people. It's nice to see that there's still persons who can appreciate the ones au naturel.

I love uncut cocks, or large curved dicks, jut looking at them makes my clitty swell, I love to roll back the foreskin and lick thir swollen nob, then roll the foreskin back up with my tongue inside.

you rate an 8.5 with me. I like uncut. and yours is a beauty. There IS one uncut in my house.
luv, G

Black,long,thick,uncut,it can't get much better than that

Uncut is the sign of a natural man....and I am a nature lover.

Uncut is better, it's natural and the way it should be and it's a lot sexier. Although for some it's done for religious reasons, in the U.S. it has always been done to pretty much all males right after birth with the explaination that it was for cleanliness. They may have been a valid reason years ago before we had indoor plumbing and people didn't bath on a daily basis like we do today. It's not looked at this way but, it's really nothing more than genital mutilation to continue doing it now.

No infant should be circumcised. The parents do not have the right to do this crime to someone who can't speak up for themselves. It's uncivilised and should be outlawed.

Uncut Makes Me Crazy

There is nothing better than a thick black uncut cock for sucking or fucking.

Users who are viewing this thread