• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

unknowingly cucked

• Thread startersurprised
  • Start date
S

surprised

So, she finally tells me that the next night she wore garterbelt and stockings. She had brought them with her “just in case.” I asked just in case what? She said they had been flirting and she was attracted to him, not only did she fantasize about jerking him off, she wondered what it would be like to fuck him. So after a sexually tense day at the trade show they were at, and after dinner and drinks, she was 100 percent ready to get laid. She wasted no time when they got back to the rooms, she removed her clothes, leaving on only her bra, tiny panties, garter, stockings and heels. She knocked on the adjoining door and he almost fell over when he opened it. She was a beautiful woman and very, very sexy. He could not keep his hands off of her and had her on the bed almost immediately, ripping her panties off and going straight for her cunt with his mouth. As much as she loved oral, she really wanted to feel that cock in her. She pushed his head away and had him lie down and climbed on top of his cock and slowly pushed it into her. She told me she thought he filled up every available inch of space there was in her cunt. She rode him slowly, gliding up and down on his cock, pushing down on his chest with her hands. She told me he wanted to change positions so she got on her hands and knees and guided his cock into her cunt. She told me he could fuck for hours and that he made her cum over and over fucking her. With me, she could only cum from my mouth on her clit, so this must have been a real thrill to be able to cum from a cock. While I could give her a pretty good fuck, his cock was bigger and he had major staying power. She told me she loved me, but loved fucking Rich. Sometimes she’d come home with a sore cunt, told me she had a sore cunt and would lie on her back pulling her legs up to show me. I always thought it was from being fucked silly and it turns out I was right and she just wanted to me to see her fucked cunt. When they had sex after work either in a motel or in the office, he sometimes came in her and she didn't get a chance to cum, it was then she'd come home and have me lick her to orgasm, all the while knowing her cunt was full of his cum and I was eating it out of her. Though we did not speak about it then, when talking about it later on we admitted it turned us both on.

This is really very hot. Good old surprise pie :p:p:p:p. You keep saying would or did, makes me wonder. Is she gone or did she stop fucking???? okdeacon