• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

unknowingly cucked

• Thread startersurprised
  • Start date
S

surprised

She doesn't thing sex is dirty, except when it turns her on for it to be dirty. Sucking cock is just a normal part of sex so it was routine for her to suck whoever she was with. She had a beautiful body and was proud of it. Being naked was never a problem, she loved being nude and teasing and showing off her ass, tits and pussy. She’ sit across from me with her legs pulled up so I could always see her cunt. Which reminds me, once around the time I suspected she was fucking one of her past boyfriends, she sat like that across from me and I notice a rivulet of thick white cum oozing from her cunt. Now that I think of it, it was probably his cum. I distinctly remember that night that I ate her cunt, she tasted kind of nutty (no pun intended). I'd lie back ans she'd saddly my face. When she came, damn she'd just let it all go. It was always "did you like that?" Truth be told, I looked foreward to her coming home after getting some cock. I was proud of her, she came into her own as a woman and i could understand how any man would want to fuck her. She is a sexual being and some extra cock on the side never hurt anyone. Besides, she was always horny and was willing to tell me about it afterwards and my reward was eating her well fucked pussy.

Surprised; You are 100% right in ever respect. You lucky dog you. Man surprise pie is the ultimate. :p:p:p:p okdeacon