• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Unprotected Sex VS. Bareback (Raw) Sex

• Thread starterRaunchyRandy
  • Start date

RaunchyRandy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
I originally posted this as a response in the Dear Dark Cavern Section, but I think it warrants it's own thread. The Subject should be 'PROTECTED SEX VS Bareback (Raw) Sex'

I often wondered why there wasn't a thread on the protected sex vs. bareback sex issue when involved with the act of threesome/moresome or one-night stand sex.

I see all the admonishers, screamers, etc., crying out against 'bareback' sex, warning about the dangers involved. However, I wonder just how many of those who actually get involved (have sex with another couple, or even just casual one-night stands) heed the warnings.

The temptations are certainly there to have skin-to-skin sex (to many, the use of a condom or other protection is a dampener). Condoms protect, but they also result in 'diminishing returns' to those who use them.

Another question I have is, WHEN do the 'gloves' come off during this kind of sex, if ever. Meaning, you've been fucking this guy's wife for several weeks, or even months (using a condom)... You and she are really clicking, and the sex approaches the best you've ever had. You know however, if you can just fuck her bareback, it will be MINDBLOWING for you and her both!! But, you also know that she's been involved like this before, with many guys, over a few years.

You also know that if you do it bareback with her, you're ******** yourself to the possibility that she's carrying an STD from one of those prior relationships.

So, what to do? You know she's HOT, but is she also 'STD HOT?' She's there, waiting for you; she's not fighting against you going in RAW...

Again, to the warnings/facts in your head... Dark Cavern's Zulu said, "Good God! Anyone going bareback in this day and age is just insane. Don't do it!" Those thoughts have regularly been echo'd here and at many other adult sites, with GOOD REASONING...

I'm wondering, however, how many of us take the REASONED approach (use of a condom, or other protection).

And, how many of us will take the rationale that, 'I've been fucking her for two months, now... I gotta get my dick WET!!'

I'm just wondering if practicality dominates the need for 'bareback' when it gets right down to the 'point of entry.'

As a man of course I prefer going barback,but I always respect the wishes of the women/couple I'm with.

I've met some couples where they always insist on condoms...and other couples where they insist on bareback....and some where we've started off using comdoms, and then after getting comfortable with each other...we've stoped using condoms.

Yeah, this is one problem as a married man have with getting pussy on the side. I hate condoms, but when you sleep around there's always the risk of contacting STD. About 7 years I ago I had the most unprotected sex ever with a woman I met in a bar. We both were too hot for protection and didn't use it. For several years I was concerned that I may have caught something from here. So after her, i had protected sex with a few other women. But now I'm faced with possibility of getting with two other woman I met through DC chat--one is married--and I really want to get my cock wet with them. I hate asking them to get proof that their pussy is clean, but it sure would make things easier when we get together. This is one of sad facts of having sex. It really makes it difficult.

Bare back

Hate condoms and always go bareback but I don't just do anyone off the street. They are either married or have professional type jobs which shows they have some smarts.

Tara said:
Hate condoms and always go bareback but I don't just do anyone off the street. They are either married or have professional type jobs which shows they have some smarts.
Just because they are married or a professional does not mean they can't be carriers of something this is dumb to even think this as how many married or professional people fuck around ever hear of office sex or go but a ******. Even if you know the person it doesnt make it safe.

muleman said:
Just because they are married or a professional does not mean they can't be carriers of something this is dumb to even think this as how many married or professional people fuck around ever hear of office sex or go but a ******. Even if you know the person it doesnt make it safe.

I also wondered about Tara's post, but then that's her 'rationale...' I didn't start the thread to sit in judgment against anyone. I just want to hear others rationale when it comes to THEM considering having unprotected sex. The reasonings are obviously tailored to suit their own personal needs.

As much a part of the equation is whether or not a person who KNOWS they have an STD will engage in bareback sex with someone else. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in; self-fulfillment over everything else.

Many (and I do mean MANY) of us will take the risk of getting 'stung' for the sake of just getting the pussy or dick. The fight is with ourselves; do we take precautions, or do we take the risk. I'm thinking that that just as many of us will take the risk and not use the 'raincoat.'

I would use a condon unless you know for sure she is clean, Period

It's really dangerious to go bareback I have seen many AIDS victims around, so I am certainly going to use a condom unless their a is a aids test.
RaunchyRandy said:
I also wondered about Tara's post, but then that's her 'rationale...' I didn't start the thread to sit in judgment against anyone. I just want to hear others rationale when it comes to THEM considering having unprotected sex. The reasonings are obviously tailored to suit their own personal needs.

As much a part of the equation is whether or not a person who KNOWS they have an STD will engage in bareback sex with someone else. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in; self-fulfillment over everything else.

Many (and I do mean MANY) of us will take the risk of getting 'stung' for the sake of just getting the pussy or dick. The fight is with ourselves; do we take precautions, or do we take the risk. I'm thinking that that just as many of us will take the risk and not use the 'raincoat.'

Im married I do date older married black Professional men, I have regulars that I date. I do prefer bareback I kow its a trust thing but I find it enjoyable for both myself anf my partner

We kinda follow the "has this guy got everything to live for?" model... Not dissimilar to Tara.

Firstly, everyone is right and it's a personal choice thing. No sex is the only safe sex just as no driving is the only safe form of motoring... In all things one has to consider and balance risk.

We balance it by using condoms at ALL parties e.g. with multiple unknown partners. 1:1 we take a view based on intelligence and attitude. Not to say these things make them clean, they just help one build an impression of how this person lives (and values) their life - and hence how they are likely to make their own judgements.

Ultimately my wife asks herself the question "if I were date this guy (as a single) would I go bareback after the first few times?". If the answer is "never in a million years" then we say goodnight and don't even play. If it's yes then we'll discuss it AT LENGTH with the guy and come to an understanding of his track record, attitudes etc. Him having a young family is a very good sign, him having no family and visiting clubs/Amsterdam every weekend is a very bad sign!

We value life a great deal. We also realise that very little in life is 100% safe and so in all things from food to transport to medicines and even walking down the street... one has to have balance and pragmatism.

:)

Honeypot said:
Im married I do date older married black Professional men, I have regulars that I date. I do prefer bareback I kow its a trust thing but I find it enjoyable for both myself anf my partner

Also an interesting post...

It seems to support what I've encountered in my own life's experiences (I take a 'TRUST BUT VERIFY' attitude). I'm going to LIVE my life, and explore all the nuances of the sexual mores that I find interesting and stimulating. Fact is, if we went to the extremes of avoiding all of life's possible pitfalls, it's one helluva boring existance (meaning, only existing, not really living and experiencing the world that we live in).

If you choose to go bareback, having a select few 'friends with benefits' seems (to me) to be a reasonable way to address your sexual needs. Finding others who share your particular brand of sex, that you TRUST and whose trust is deserved, seems a rational, middle-of-the-road approach.

Before I'm criticized for advocating any type of bareback sex, remember: the BEST approach is ABSTINENCE (NO sex with anyone, ever!). That's the ONLY way to be absolutely certain you won't contact an STD. Point being, WHENEVER we have sex with anyone else (yeah, even your own wife!), there is a level of risk.

Also, I think that, regardless of what we say in posts, the MAJORITY of us would prefer to, and in fact do, go bareback whenever we can rationalize that it's 'okay.'

The point of this thread is simple: to hear (not judging anyone) what level of risk people will accept to engage in sex, and what they (might) do to mitigate the risk.

When has ANY man EVER turned down bareback sex if it was on offer?

"Bareback" sex is what nature intends and that is why the urge is so great,(not just for men) even with the risk of infection or pregnancy.

5inchwhite said:

"Bareback" sex is what nature intends and that is why the urge is so great,(not just for men) even with the risk of infection or pregnancy.

You're right. lol And that's the rub (pun intended). Nature has a strong influence on our desires and behaviors. But I have resisted bareback a couple of times because I simply thought the risk might be there of contacting STD. Let's face it, some people sleep around too much, and the sex simply isn't worth it if you're going to catch something that might eventually kill you or least fuck up your ability to have clean sex. So where the jimmy when possible. Save the bareback for the special people in your life.

5inchwhite said:

A 'real man' CAN turn his back on raw (bareback) sex when he suspects that the potential sex partner has an STD or HIV (the virus that causes AIDS). Why would anyone knowingly have unprotected sex under those circumstances?

How much value does one put on his/her own life, that they would risk it for the sake of an unadulterated fuck?

In fact, I'd say that a 'real man (and even many who are fuck hounds)' would not have sex AT ALL with a woman who is likely to pass an STD on to them, any more than a woman would make herself available sexually to a man who they know/suspect of carrying a disease.

5inchwhite said:

I thought this was an interesting comment too... obviously all of teh previous comments apply, it's dumb to go unprotected withought a sensible amount of thought and discussion...BUT

The nature thing is very true indeed, in that:

I have seen my wife involved with a group where she was playing protected. Late in the proceedings she was joined by a guy with whom she felt comfortable enough to go bareback, this TOTALLY changed her reactions. Previously she was fucking very enthusiastically, don't get me wrong but once she felt those unprotected inches slide into her she went truly animal on the guy, which immediately caused him to pound her like a steam hammer. Within a couple of minutes she screamed and had one of the biggest/longest orgasms I've ever seen, two other guys holding her tight to the bed while her pussy took over her whole body.

It was a very visible contrast between her previous orgasms. Then of course when the guy announced that he was going to cum she went wild again, wrapping her legs behind his back and jamming him deep into her while he unloaded inside.

As an aside, it always strikes me how once he starts to relax ontop of her she becomes very nurturing, stroking and caressing.

Anyway... nature works for women very strongly too - I've watched her body react at a level wayyy down in the involuntary stuff that keeps us breathing etc.

Still, that's no excuse for being overtly dumb, so keep using your brains!!!

newcpl2 said:
I thought this was an interesting comment too...

I have seen my wife involved with a group where she was playing protected. Late in the proceedings she was joined by a guy with whom she felt comfortable enough to go bareback, this TOTALLY changed her reactions. Previously she was fucking very enthusiastically, don't get me wrong but once she felt those unprotected inches slide into her she went truly animal on the guy, which immediately caused him to pound her like a steam hammer. Within a couple of minutes she screamed and had one of the biggest/longest orgasms I've ever seen, two other guys holding her tight to the bed while her pussy took over her whole body.

Scenes such as you describe are why I say that MANY people ignore the risks and just 'plunge right in...' Those in search of the ULTIMATE in mind-blowing, primal/animalistic orgasms are VERY UNLIKELY to use any kind of protection. That's their way of ensuring that they leave the ultimate impression wth their partners. Been there, and done that myself, and well remember how that 'natural' instinct can dominate one's sensibilities. There's just no comparison in the reaction of your partner to the 'glove being off...'

Of course, all that flies in the face of SAFE, SANE, AND CONSENSUAL.

I made what I thought would be a controversial comment a few posts back; that MANY, or even the majority of persons (qualification: of those who regularly frequent on-line adult sex sites), given a choice, would opt for bareback sex, not even knowing the sexual history of the potential partner. No one disagrees with that?

Not me I never play without being safe! In this day and age it is inconcivable that any would.

fun50scpl said:
Not me I never play without being safe! In this day and age it is inconcivable that any would.

So... you're saying you NEVER actually empty (sans condom) your load/sperm/seed into an exciting, hot-to-fuck woman, and LEAVE IT THERE??? Just asking...

Testing at home

Eli Lily labs are in the process of testing a fast response test strip to be used at home or ..Supose to give inmediate results. Just as a diabetic test strips and hopefuly cheaper. It will only test for HIV/aids . any one knows any more about this?

us4bull said:
Eli Lily labs are in the process of testing a fast response test strip to be used at home or ..Supose to give inmediate results. Just as a diabetic test strips and hopefuly cheaper. It will only test for HIV/aids . any one knows any more about this?

"US Food and Drugs Administration is planning to approve the first home based rapid HIV strip test kit. The result of the test will be available within 20 minutes of the test without any physician or clinician help//. This new OraQuick test kit is now available only to doctors and clinics, which may go public after FDA approval. This is a strip test, in which a single control line indicates HIV negative and presence of two lines implies infection and the person is positive for HIV. "

Couldn't find a date...

Home Based Rapid HIV Test Kit to be approved by US – OraQuick Test Ki ( US Food and Drugs Administration is pla...)

:cool:

As a single guy that loves sloppy seconds or thirds...... and has been known to eat a few creampies, I favor bareback. But I am not the final decision maker and would never insist on someone going bare if they weren't comfortable. As someone already mentioned, if I wouldn't stick my dick or tongue in a woman without a condom, then I would just pass.

Users who are viewing this thread