unreal

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
having finally gto the wife into trying black it was proving impossible to stop now. more she had teh more she wanted. making up for lost time with interest.sadly this has reduced own sexual offeeings to hand jobs only as he is so dominant and decided he want her pussy to self. she only wants his cock now so I have had to start wearing a cage just to keep thinks ticking along.
so far so good . until last week when she statred hinting it wasnt fair that i had to kepe resisting urges that came natural and that there was a solution. so I said Ok anything,thinking I was going to get a blow job etc but without missing a beat said she had been talking to randy and they had decide I should be castrated . teh idea being that I would lsoe all teh urges and accept being there with my wife as a freind and companion .simply not more frustartions with sexual urges. I am undecide but they seem to be adamant it would b bestthing to do. another day maybe ,, so far still in cage.I did try saying it cant be doen legally but apparently there are one or tow vets and surgeons abroad who are willing for a fee. so I have to lose both my nuts and pay for the priveledge, price of keeping a wife happy?

• Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub
Castration????

This lifestyle has good points and bad points. You have to draw the line some where and that should be your line in sand. Tell Randy to go F....k himself and stay true to yourself. Stand up and be a man and say enough. If she says no to you then leave the relationship and make him pay for her support and the kids. Watch how fast he will leave when you say money up front.

This was supposed to be fun but castration is another level that you do not need to go to.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kman:D

Not a good idea for several reasons.

Physically for you it is very bad as it will upset hormone levels that your body needs for things other than sex and sex drive.

For them it will have a detrimental effect of reducing your desire to be of service to them as well as reduce your desire for sex. Castration generally results in very passive, but also very lazy males. It would be far more beneficial for them to keep you in chastity and sexually frustrated so that they can use your desires to train you to be of proper service to them in order to earn a reward of a release.

They could always "milk" you to keep your plumbing in good health and you properly frustrated in between allowing you to enjoy your earned orgasms, which they should condition you to achieve through being anally stimulated.

will

Last edited by a moderator: