Unusual 'wife' share

• Thread starterdevontallguy
  • Start date

devontallguy

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2020
Back in 2008 I was in Paris on business. At this time Craigslist still did personal adverts. I was intrigued by one. A guy was advertising free use of his favourite masturbation tool, a rubber lady torso. I messaged him and he explained at the moment he was single but had fantasised about sharing his ex partner before she had left him. He had purchased the rubber torso and then had started to fantasise about sharing it with guys visiting Paris. We arranged or me to meet to visit him the next day.

I was very nervous when I rang his doorbell - he lived in a flat on the third floor and he buzzed me in. He took me to the lounge and made me a cup of tea. We chatted and he showed me some nude photos of his ex gf. He then led me to his bedroom where the rubber torso was on the bed and there was lube as well. He then said he was going into the lounge to wait and hoped i had a great time with his toy. He told me not to bother to clean up as he would do that when I left. He also left me the photo album of his ex gf and closed the bedroom door behind him. I was very nervous as I wasnt sure that there wasnt a hidden camera or that he wasnt listening.

However, my cock was hardening so I stripped and fucked the artificial pussy. I unloaded my balls into it, cleaned my cock and then dressed and went to the lounge. I told him I had had a good time and he could see which picture of his ex had made me cum. I left. To this day I am sure he probably went into the bedroom and fucked his toy with my cum still in it.

Below are pics I took using it

DSC09447.JPG DSC09448.JPG DSC09450.JPG DSC09460.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Spawn and Unaccustomed