• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

unwilling cuckold

• Thread starterswingcpl20
  • Start date

swingcpl20

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2010
Im new here and will upload pictures soon.ive always known that i like to see my girlfriend being fucked by another man, but last night it was taken to another level. My girlfriend has been cheating on me every since we got together it never bothered me in fact some of my hardest orgasms happened while she was fucking another guy. shes had one guy that is absolutley gorgeous and has a huge dick im not gay but even i know this is a sexy man.

So after they got done fucking my girlfriend dropped "the bombshell" that shes in love with him. My heart sank to my stomach and my cock got harder than ever before.Then she told me that they have been talking for along time about bringing him into our relationship, not just as the guy who fucks my girl but as her second boyfriend.Once again my heart started racing harder than ever it dropped to my stomach and my cock was straining to get out of my pants, so while she was telling me how she will always be mine and ill always have her heart she also let me know she is also always gonna be his slut!!

Hearing her describe her feelings for us both sent me over the edge i had to free my straining cock without even realizing it my hand grasped my shaft and i jerked my dick so hard listening to her that my cum shot out of my hard cock like a cannon going off and landed on her stomach then dripped down her leg (she was about 10 feet away). Now i love this girl with all of my heart so i agreed to becoming a three sum, all day today ive regreted saying yes to it i hate knowing that another man has equal rights to my girlfriend but in a sick way i also LOVE that my girlfriend is getting everything she needs from our relationship.

Im stuck between a rock and a hard place. Now let me tell you im not a normal cuck i do love humiliation both giving and recieving i love being told that his cock feels so much better than mine (my cock is not small and ive been told im an excellent lover his cock is every bit of 9.5 inchs) id like to get some girls perspective of what i should do,did i drive her into his arms, can this be a healthy relationship, and any other advice you may have.

also im pretty dominant in bed everyonce in awhile i like a role reversal but this doesnt make sense to me.

Swingcpl,

I'm not a woman (sorry...), but here are some thoughts.

swingcpl20 said:
I'm new here and will upload pictures soon.

Welcome!

swingcpl20 said:
I've always known that I like to see my girlfriend being fucked by another man, but last night it was taken to a new level. Re. background, my girlfriend has been cheating on me every since we got together, and it never bothered me. In fact, some of my hardest orgasms happened while she was fucking another man.

Awright. By that, do you mean you watch while your woman fucks her lovers and jack off while she's doing that, or do you mean you jack off alone thinking about what your woman and her lover might be doing while they are out on a date, and perhaps again after she has come home and is telling you about it...?

swingcpl20 said:
She has had [now has?] one guy who is absolutley gorgeous and has a huge dick. I'm not gay, but even I know he's a sexy man.

Cool... your woman scored a hot one...

swingcpl20 said:
So, after they finished fucking [recently], my girlfriend dropped "the bombshell" that she is in love with him. My heart sank to my stomach while my cock got harder than ever.

Oh, oh...

swingcpl20 said:
She then told me that they have been talking for a long time about bringing him into our relationship, not just as the guy who fucks my girl but as her second boyfriend. Once again my heart started racing harder than ever; it dropped to my stomach and my cock was straining to get out of my pants. While she told me that she will always be mine and I will always have her heart, but also she will always be his slut!!

Hm... Evidently it would be an understatement to say all this suggests your girlfriend is not a "one man woman." It sounds, in fact, like she has a natural preference for a harem of men, and is capable of handling that.

swingcpl20 said:
Hearing her describe her feelings for us both sent me over the edge. I had to free my straining cock; without even realizing it I grasped my shaft and jerked my cock so hard while listening to her that my cum shot out like a cannon going off. It landed on her stomach, then dripped down her leg. She was about 10 feet away.

Jeez... VERY impressive.

swingcpl20 said:
Now, I love this girl with all my heart, so I agreed to become part of a threesum with them.]

Good decision.

swingcpl20 said:
All day today I've regreted saying yes to this.

Oh, oh...

swingcpl20 said:
I hate knowing that another man has equal rights to my girlfriend, but in a sick way I also LOVE that my girlfriend is getting everything she needs from our relationship.

I suppose you must mean you LOVE that your woman is attaining high sexual satisfaction by taking lovers in addition to you. Anyway, it sounds like other men have had "equal rights" to your woman ever since she became your girlfriend.

swingcpl20 said:
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Not really. It's more like you're stuck between two states of sexuality.

swingcpl20 said:
Now, let me tell you I'm not a normal cuck.

That's true. To satisfy the definition of a cuckold, you and your woman would have to be married. [Cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.]

swingcpl20 said:
I do love humiliation, both giving and receiving. I love being told his cock feels so much better than mine. (My cock is not small and I've been told I'm an excellent lover, but his cock is every bit of 9.5 inchs.

AND he knows how to use it to max out your woman's satisfaction, it sounds like.

swingcpl20 said:
I'd like to get a woman's perspective on what I should do. Did I drive her into his arms?

As noted above, I'm not a woman... sorry. And, yes. You did drive your woman into her lover's arms when you made it clear to her, at the beginning of your relationship, that you would not only tolerate her taking other men as lovers but encouraged her to do so. As I mentioned, your woman appears to have a preference for a male harem and she forged ahead. If you had wanted a one-man woman, you would have insisted on that, she would have moved on (after a series of fights, probably), and you would now be dating a GoodGirl who, most likely, would be a lot less erotic and sexually interesting.

swingcpl20 said:
Can this be a healthy relationship?

I think the answer is, you'll have to find out for yourself. It depends, at least in part, on what your definition of a "healthy relationship" is. In any event, I suggest acknowledging that your woman is in the drivers seat. She knows what she wants and she told you.

My guess would be, you will maximize the erotic intensity of your relationship by thinking of yourself as boyfriend no. 2 (so far) in your woman's male harem, and also thinking in terms of what you need to do to provide her with support so she can fully enjoy the charms of her newer harem member, whom you will probably find has become boyfriend no. 1.

swingcpl20 said:
Do you have any other advice?

Yes. The title of your thread is wrong and your screen name is inappropriate. Although you and your woman are not married, your description of your life together strongly suggests you are a natural cuckold and your woman appears to be a natural as your cuckoldress. I suggest (as noted above) accepting that she is in the drivers seat and going with it. You're almost certainly in for a real ride.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Swingcpl,

I'm not a woman (sorry...), but here are some thoughts.

Welcome!

Awright. By that, do you mean you watch while your woman fucks her lovers and jack off while she's doing that, or do you mean you jack off alone thinking about what your woman and her lover might be doing while they are out on a date, and perhaps again after she has come home and is telling you about it...?

Cool... your woman scored a hot one...

Oh, oh...

Hm... Evidently it would be an understatement to say all this suggests your girlfriend is not a "one man woman." It sounds, in fact, like she has a natural preference for a harem of men, and is capable of handling that.

Jeez... VERY impressive.

swingcpl20 said:
Now, I love this girl with all my heart, so I agreed to become part of a threesum with them.]

Good decision.

Oh, oh...

I suppose you must mean you LOVE that your woman is attaining high sexual satisfaction by taking lovers in addition to you. Anyway, it sounds like other men have had "equal rights" to your woman ever since she became your girlfriend.

Not really. It's more like you're stuck between two states of sexuality.

That's true. To satisfy the definition of a cuckold, you and your woman would have to be married. [Cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.]

AND he knows how to use it to max out your woman's satisfaction, it sounds like.

As noted above, I'm not a woman... sorry. And, yes. You did drive your woman into her lover's arms when you made it clear to her, at the beginning of your relationship, that you would not only tolerate her taking other men as lovers but encouraged her to do so. As I mentioned, your woman appears to have a preference for a male harem and she forged ahead. If you had wanted a one-man woman, you would have insisted on that, she would have moved on (after a series of fights, probably), and you would now be dating a GoodGirl who, most likely, would be a lot less erotic and sexually interesting.

I think the answer is, you'll have to find out for yourself. It depends, at least in part, on what your definition of a "healthy relationship" is. In any event, I suggest acknowledging that your woman is in the drivers seat. She knows what she wants and she told you.

My guess would be, you will maximize the erotic intensity of your relationship by thinking of yourself as boyfriend no. 2 (so far) in your woman's male harem, and also thinking in terms of what you need to do to provide her with support so she can fully enjoy the charms of her newer harem member, whom you will probably find has become boyfriend no. 1.

Yes. The title of your thread is wrong and your screen name is inappropriate. Although you and your woman are not married, your description of your life together strongly suggests you are a natural cuckold and your woman appears to be a natural as your cuckoldress. I suggest (as noted above) accepting that she is in the drivers seat and going with it. You're almost certainly in for a real ride.

—Custer

thanks for your input but my s/n is correct b/c i can go out and fuck any pussy i want and she wont care in the slightest i may be a natural cuckold i love feeling jealous its a huge fucking turnon but i think she is more of a slut than cuckoldress ill reply in more depth when i get a chance later 2nite

Users who are viewing this thread