• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

update,big tits,chores and more....

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
hi everyone its been a little bit since ive updated but heres whats new

my wife still is casually mentioning her ex but not saying much about him ,oh and shes refering to him now as her ex, she had always mentioned him as a friend who she fooled around with,

also she has been looking into getting her implants later this year sometime, she has told me she wants to go quite a big larger and that she cant wait to show them off ,shes allready checking out new tops that are very revealing

ive been keeping up with my chores, also i should mention that the sex has slowed down again ,its not once a month again but were down to about once a week average now ,i dont know maybe its my imagination but she seems to have lost some interest since we were going at it all the time ,she and i guess my self seem scared to say the wrong think now its like were holding back i wanna talk so nasty to her and i think she wants to be like that with me but for some reason we both seem to be holding back, she even has just about stopped dressing sexy except once in a while

Cdlola,

cdlola said:
My wife is still casually mentioning her ex but not saying much about him... and she's refering to him now as her ex. Before she always mentioned him as a friend she fooled around with.

OK...

cdlola said:
Also, she has been looking into getting her implants later this year. She has told me she wants to go quite a bit larger and she can't wait to show them off.

Sounds positive. In addition to encouraging your wife in this direction, you might consider beginning to ask her from time-to-time, somewhat teasingly, who she's getting her tits enlarged for...? Don't ask this question, though, in any way that suggests insecurity. Rather, ask in a sort of conspiratorial way... like you want her to let you in on her secret, then it will just be between the two of you.

cdlola said:
She's already checking out new tops that are very revealing.

To wear with her enlarged tits? Excellent!

cdlola said:
I've been keeping up with my chores...

Good work. You might consider mentioning to your wife that one of the reasons you're doing so much housework is, it enables you to fantasize you're giving her time to go out and titillate other men with her sexy outfits, and these thoughts keep you motivated. Then, notice carefully how she seems to respond to that.

cdlola said:
I should mention that the sex has slowed down again, it's not once a month again but we're down to about once a week average now. ....

If your wife is fucking you once a week, that's not too bad. When you're in bed with her, you might try encouraging her in a conspiratorial way to think about the men she'll attract with her enlarged tits and revealing outfits. Try to get her to imagine you're another man she'd like to fuck, while the two of you are fucking. Notice whether this seems to make her hotter... if it does, continue along these lines. (But if it offends her, of course, don't pursue it.)

—Custer

thanks custer

yeah she seems very excited about getting her implants ,she has mentioned to me that shes so excited that she can show them off and that being there implants they wont sag so she wont have to even wear a bra most of the time

i will try talking about how hot she will be with her tits and how much shes gonna attract other mans attention during sex and see how she responds

oh ive been teasingly asking her things like that all ready ive said things like "mmmmm your other boyfriends are gonna love em lol" she seems to not mind these comments as she usally giggles about

this is just something i felt like adding to see what u think....she was flipping thru the tv channels last night and she saw a show and thought it said "big black cock hunt" it was actually something about sharks ,but she seemed so excited for a second till she noticed what it actually was, i asked her "i think u might have cock on your mind ?" she giggled and said no i just read it wrong and kept flipping thru the channels again

Wife enlarging her tits - awesome!

It seems like she's got cock on the brain alright and not yours by the sounds of things. I would be keeping up with chores too (well, I do) a cuck's got to make himself useful. BTW fucking your wife once a week - that's heaps!

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Wife enlarging her tits - awesome!

It seems like she's got cock on the brain alright and not yours by the sounds of things. I would be keeping up with chores too (well, I do) a cuck's got to make himself useful. BTW fucking your wife once a week - that's heaps!

what do heaps mean?

Cdlola,

cdlola said:
what do heaps mean?

"Jelous_of_wifes_bf" means that if your wife is fucking you once a week, that's really a lot by cuckold standards. She's generously giving you "heaps" of sex. My interpretation is, you can probably take that as a good indication your wife is not yet taking lovers.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cdlola,

"Jelous_of_wifes_bf" means that if your wife is fucking you once a week, that's really a lot by cuckold standards. She's generously giving you "heaps" of sex. My interpretation is, you can probably take that as a good indication your wife is not yet taking lovers.

—Custer

ok thanks for clearing that up for me, i also dont believe she has taken on any lovers as of yet ,i dont have any proof either way just a feeling of knowing her i guess

shes so excited about getting her tits done shes mentioned it quite a few times how she cant wait to show them off and how lo cut her now tops are gonna be and how she loves that she wont have to wear a bra in public

this is just something i felt like adding to see what u think....she was flipping thru the tv channels last night and she saw a show and thought it said "big black cock hunt" it was actually something about sharks ,but she seemed so excited for a second till she noticed what it actually was, i asked her "i think u might have cock on your mind ?" she giggled and said no i just read it wrong and kept flipping thru the channels again , i was wondering what u think about this i thought it was pretty cool of her

Yes, sorry for the confusion, that's exactly what I meant.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Yes, sorry for the confusion, that's exactly what I meant.

i guess i should be thankful as i still love having sex with her :)

yeah except shes on her period now so it will be about a week before i get anything lol ,plus i get her crankyness ,fun time lol

biggish update lol

she told me today how big she would wanna go, she wants them very big shes about a 46D now and she wants to go to maybe a G or an H
i love the idea of her going bigger but im not sure if that might be to big if thats even possible lol, i was wondering what some of u might think in your opinions

fun at a club

today was a fun day ,she is over her period and we went out last night to a club ,it was a quiet kinda place not to crowded it was nice, she dressed very sexy without me even asking her to which was great for me ,she wore her tight red and black corset which made her tits look even bigger than they are and she wore her school girl skirt with a very skimpy red lace thong and she had her makeup very slutty looking
she didnt overly do anything while there but she did chat and flirt with several guys, she even danced with a couple of them ,same thing nothing to crazy she danced close to them and rubbed up on them a bit,and they were a little feely with their hands on her ass and thighs but thats as far as anything went
it was exciting and fun for me to see her out and for her to actually wanna go out and have some fun again ,maybe ill even get some tonight lol ,wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread