• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Update

• Thread starterKimeez
  • Start date

Kimeez

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2009
Hi again
I've only posted in here once before for some advice thanks for all the help everybody particularly Annie. Here's my update on what has happened.
After a lot of soul searching and talking to a lot of the women on DC (AnnieeRedd was the most helpful sending many PMs) I was ready to go through with it.
We have a group that all go to happy hour tues and thurs. I was going to invite him to a hotel afterwards one nite so I stayed behind when everyone was leaving and asked if he wanted another drink so we stayed and had one and sat in a booth where we started making out and I was ready to go but before I tok it the last step I chickened out and told him I can't, he was pretty cool about it and said it's ok no problem he understood. This was Tuesday and I got kinda freaked out and I didn't go to happy hour on Thursday.
So onMonday he came up to me at work and asked why I didn't show up Thurs and if it had anything to do with what happened. I said no of course when in reality it had everything to do with my embarrassment over it. He asked for me to please don't worry it was cool and I should go the next day so I told him I would.
Tuesday came and I was actually feeling good but I was a little lonely hubby had been gone a couple days
on a business trip so after work I was ready to go out for sure.So after work we all went out to the usual place.This time I was ready and I had thought about it all week so I wasn't going to chicken out again.
I thought of taking him to my place but thought neighbors would see this nad that wouldn't be good. So I got a room at the hotel where we normally do the happy hour.
When aeveryone was leaving I asked if he would stay so we could "talk". I'm sure he was just expecting me to apologize and all that but I had something else in mind ;)
So we were sitting there talking and I slid over closer to him and said I was sorry about last week I was just nervous and apprehensive and that it wouldn't happen again. I put my hand on his knee and slid it up rubbing him and then I looked at him in the eyes and kissed him.We started making out in the booth and I could tell he was apprehensive at first thinking the same thing might happen but after a few minutes and he had his hand on my breast and I finally got the nerve to slide my hand up onto his penis and OMG it was huge and not even erect yet.
I whispered in his ear "I have a room here let's go" so of course I didn't have to ask him twice lol. We went to the elevator and started up and made out all the way up while he pressed against me and I could feel his size, I was so wet I I think I had a spot on my jeans I couldn't wait but I was still a bit scared because he is so big
Wee got to the room I fumbled the key card around cause I was so nervous but finally got the door open. I was weearing a button up type shirt and a pair of tight jeans and the top wass off before the door closed all the way I think.
I reached in his shirt and slid it off his shoulders and unbutton his pants slid them down. He was there in his pair of boxers and I stepped back a bit and took off my shirt and shoes then slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down and off then I slid my panties down and stood there naked in front of him. When he saw me nude and my red bush his penis grew fully erect near instantly, I was shocked at how big it is and a bit scared.I walk over and kissed him and took him in my hand which I couldn't reach all the way around it.
I whispered "babe I need you inside me right now like I've never needed before" I sat on the edge of the bed lay back and spread my legs apart and up in the air for him while I took two of my fingers and spread my lips apart I was soooooo wet it was though I had lubed myself already lol.
He came to the edge of the bed and stood btween my legs with his erect penis in his hand and leaned forward pressing it at my opening rubbing it up and down getting it wetted. I felt some pressure then a mixture of pleasure and slight pain as he pressed his hips forward into me and his penis entered me a bout an inch or so, I kinda started shaking and a tear came out of my eye it felt SOOOO good but slightly painful he pulled back and then pressed forward again this time pushing all the into me and I screamed OMG as he went farther inside me than anybody has ever done.He stopped and held there for a short time and then began thrusting pretty gently working up to faster and firmer strokes until he was thrusting pretty fasst after only afew short minutes I was climaxing like I had never done in my life and as you can probably tell I don't curse hardly at all but I was yelling "fuck me baby fuck me hard" as I climaxed a second and a third time within what couldn't have been more than 15 minutes. I was finally like "oh baby yess yess Cum in me baby please cum inside me" and as he looked down at my red bush (he told me this) with hte contrast of my super pale skin and his dark skin it was too much and he ejaculated deep inside me it was such a large amount I could feel it as it gushed into me causing me to climax again.
We fell to the bed and lay there for a few minutes until I saw him starting to grow again so I went down and gave him oral sex until he was again completely hard and we went at it again only this time it took nearly and hour for him to ejaculate so you can imagine how many orgasms I had.
We have seen each other one time since this and I expect it will continue for awhile at least. Husband doesn't know and I don't think I will tell him, at least not yet although I hinted at going to a swingers club (there was something on tv about them and I hinted it might be fun, he wasn't against it) I don't know what his take on that would turn into but it might lead to something like Annie told me about when we were chatting about how her husband is ok with it and actually enjoys it.
Sorry if this was too long winded I have been writing this for a couple days just wanted to get it sounding ok I hope it did.
Thanks for listening everyone and again for all the help
Kim

Congrats Kim :)
I sent you a private message

Users who are viewing this thread