• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

updating profile???

• Thread startersluttncuck
  • Start date

sluttncuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2008
how do we fill out our profile? hate to sound stupid but have looked everywhere. any help????

What is wrong that a majority of the time I get this popup that says the name I enter isn't allowed in chat, regardless of what it is. Then a while later, or the next day, the same name goes in normally. What is screwed up here? I'd sure like some help, when you have a moment. There can only be a 100 people in the room and this will occur, so it's not a brush off of the 200 limit, and I am not putting the word phone or IM in the name. If this can be corrected I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks!

816ac said:
What is wrong that a majority of the time I get this popup that says the name I enter isn't allowed in chat, regardless of what it is. Then a while later, or the next day, the same name goes in normally. What is screwed up here? I'd sure like some help, when you have a moment. There can only be a 100 people in the room and this will occur, so it's not a brush off of the 200 limit, and I am not putting the word phone or IM in the name. If this can be corrected I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks!

Not sure... are putting and special characters in the names like: !@#$ ...etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread