• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Upskirt slut

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
Live in a city where getting out of the subway is a high escalater ride up. My husband gets horny knowing that men going to see up my short skirt and uncovered ass cheeks. By time we arrive at the flat his cock is trying to get out his pants. In the lift I tease his dick giving him a quick flash of his raging cunt. Inside the flat, undress him and suck him off. I can't swallow quickly enough with cum oozing out of my mouth. Takes time for him to return to his senses before I get his cock in my pussy.
Our bbc friend Maurice when seeing me in a short dress gropes me while hubby watches and wanks. I love being outgoing and slutish.

• Love
Reactions: redback, Cuckedboipussy, DaveJ and 7 others
Gaezel said:
That is so beautiful story, like to know more...
I am a bloody tease and flirt. Now with the colder weather with us I wear wraparound short woollen skirts without panties. My husband likes to help me dress. His cock is hard when he helps me. I let him take me before he puts on my skirt.

• Love
Reactions: midnightfapper and DaveJ
Gaezel said:
It is really enjoyable to get cock early in the morning, at least Aila say, it is much easier to be at work, more comfortable
When in the office I make myself cum

Reactions: redback and midnightfapper

Users who are viewing this thread