• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Upskirt Wife - Big Tits - Beautiful Ass - Soft Pussy

• Thread starterSam11
  • Start date

Sam11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2014
Here are some pics of my beautiful wife. She's a former Cheerleader (that's the truth) and loves getting fucked!!
Happy to post more but I need to know what you think...

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: Paulag
Amazing! these are great. More please!

Definatly show more of your beautiful woman. She's hot with nice tits

She is gorgeous, and causing me tremendous discomfort in my cage! Please post more...

well she deserves our cum definitely . but you need to share more of her pics

Here are a couple more. I think u guys can do a bit better with the comments!
My favorite part of her is actually her lovely soft round ass. It's got just enough junk but not too much if your an ass man like me.
I love fucking it and seeing it jiggle while she moans...
If u want to see it I'm going to need to hear why u need to see it. I'm sure u can think of some good reason for me to show u my wife's lovely naked ass with little pussy showing out the back!!
Anyway hope u enjoy her pussy and big titty shots...
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I love a soft and sexy ass that you can grab on and stuff from behind... I bet hers is perfect, and I would love to see it.
Please post more close ups of her great tits too.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Ass and close up of tits as u requested!!

Would love to grab those sexy hips and pull her up into a nice doggy... those sexy tits swingin underneath... and just pound away at that sweet pussy of hers... damn brother... keep those ass pics comin!! NICE!

kenken said:
Would love to grab those sexy hips and pull her up into a nice doggy... those sexy tits swingin underneath... and just pound away at that sweet pussy of hers... damn brother... keep those ass pics comin!! NICE!

What u think of these??
image.jpgimage.jpg

Very nice rear view on her!! Love that ass in the air!! WOULD LICK ALL OVER THAT!!

Absolutely divine tits and pussy.

Delicious!

Ok here are a couple of my favorites! I love rubbing those big titties while I eat her soft pussy lips....
She loves showing off her tits after a few drinks also and gets very flirty.
I've asked her for a MMF and I think she is coming around to the idea.
Any advice on how I can speed things up??

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

YOU want to train HER, Your wife, as a HOT WIFE, SLUT WIFE ? I think SHE IS worth of several other cocks. Made for fucking. Best luck in that question.!

Users who are viewing this thread