• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

US Census Bureau

• Thread starterfun50scpl
  • Start date

fun50scpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2006
Just some facts about the other side of this from 1980 to 2000 the marriages of Black female/White male went from 27000 in 1980 to 80000 in 2000 just the facts mam just the facts LOL

I wonder what the facts are on it now LOL?

Now

I think it is much higher now eight years later. We are like you not into sub-dom stuff but swingers and into interracial.

hay Tara

2006 Figures

A CNN report has the 2000 figures from the census at 95,000 and the 2006 figures at 117,000. It also stated that before the Supreme Court struck down the ruling of illegal mixed marriages in 1960, there were only 26,000 at that time. I found a few other interesting quotes in the article from black women that were interviewed. Rather than waste space here quoting it, I'll post a link to it. 'Could Mr. Right be white?' More black women consider 'dating out' - CNN.com

Users who are viewing this thread