• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Used and stretched tits and pussy

• Thread starterpetersellers
  • Start date
lets see more of her used hole

Ok Mickey, let's see more pictures of your young wife's stretched and well used hole. I love the way it hangs open. I think she's had much more cock than you know about. Let's also see the stretch marks on her tight ass. How about a picture from behind, so we can all look deep into her well used hole.

I hope all of you like my well used gapping cunt.

Attachments

• FatMeatyLips.jpg
    FatMeatyLips.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 497
  • TamCP4.jpg
    TamCP4.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 432
  • TamFatLips.JPG
    TamFatLips.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 399
  • TamFreshlyFucked2.JPG
    TamFreshlyFucked2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 531
  • TamFreshlyFucked1.JPG
    TamFreshlyFucked1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 528
More of my meaty big cunt

Attachments

• TamLips1.JPG
    TamLips1.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 252
  • TamCP7.JPG
    TamCP7.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 362
  • TamLips2.JPG
    TamLips2.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 254
  • TamLips3.JPG
    TamLips3.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 240
  • TamLips4.JPG
    TamLips4.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 247
Even more of this huge fucking cunt

Attachments

• TamLips5.JPG
    TamLips5.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 181
  • TamLips6.JPG
    TamLips6.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 238
  • TamLips7.JPG
    TamLips7.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 186
  • TamLips9.JPG
    TamLips9.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 252
  • TamLips12.JPG
    TamLips12.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 245
Sloppy fat used hole

Attachments

• TamSlutSpread1.JPG
    TamSlutSpread1.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 342
  • TamSluttyToes2.JPG
    TamSluttyToes2.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 243
  • TamSpreadFatLips1.JPG
    TamSpreadFatLips1.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 292
  • TamSpreadSlut2.JPG
    TamSpreadSlut2.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 476
  • TamsUsed.jpg
    TamsUsed.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 422
Last one's of my cunt

Attachments

• TamWetPanty1.JPG
    TamWetPanty1.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 196
  • TamWetPanty2.JPG
    TamWetPanty2.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 244
stretched and used pussy

Brahman123 said:
Hey Mickey1962 and Audreyronde, how about some more pics of your wife's stretched and used pussy. Mickey has your wife got any stretch marks, or is it just her pussy that has been stretched out?

I am glad to see that my well used wife is appreciated... here are some pictures of her used breast and pussy...

Reactions: littlesmallie
Great pics from both of you

Audreyronde I love those saggy tits and streach marked belly!

Tam'sSubSlut great looking cunt

Audreyronde - those boob shots are great. I bet she looks good with some rope, straps, or bands wrapped tightly around the base of them.

I love the thought of then hanging downwards and stroking up and down my body :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Audreyronde said:
I am glad to see that my well used wife is appreciated... here are some pictures of her used breast and pussy...

I loved the picture where she pulls her tits downwards. Very sexy pose! Makes me want to pull them like that to!

My Chinese wife's cunt looks even looser than your wife's. I think women and men are the same, the size of one's genitals is ultimately a genetic thing, even though a pussy can be overstretched and doesn't shrink back. Hey, look at the big bellies that people have? even if they lose weight, the skin will stay loose.

fuzwood said:
My Chinese wife's cunt looks even looser than your wife's. I think women and men are the same, the size of one's genitals is ultimately a genetic thing, even though a pussy can be overstretched and doesn't shrink back. Hey, look at the big bellies that people have? even if they lose weight, the skin will stay loose.
My wife is chinese too. Do you have any pics of your wife's stretched pussy? Here's another pic of my chinese wife's loose pussy. It is always open.

Attachments

• SANY0092.JPG
    SANY0092.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 274
Mickey1962 said:
My wife is chinese too. Do you have any pics of your wife's stretched pussy? Here's another pic of my chinese wife's loose pussy. It is always open.

look how it is getting looser and looser.

Attachments

• xie~0[1].jpg
    xie~0[1].jpg
    45 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple and Slutfucklove
My wife's pussy has been fucked so much that her inner lips are now hanging out. She calls them her "rubber bands". But I was not the guy who fucked her out the way she is. Her first husband and several dozen other big-dicked guys saw to that.

The only thing that matters is that she still "fucks good" when I get between her legs. And when I'm eating her pussy it just adds to the excitement when I think of all those cocks and those hours of fucking that she has experienced.

I love my wife's big fucked-out pussy! I wouldn't trade her for a carload of virgins.

Big cunt and little dick is a bad combination

Son of John said:
My wife's pussy has been fucked so much that her inner lips are now hanging out. She calls them her "rubber bands". But I was not the guy who fucked her out the way she is. Her first husband and several dozen other big-dicked guys saw to that.

At a party one night after we'd played strip poker and we all naked, we ended up measuring the cock sizes of all the guys there, around 11/12 of us and the pussies of the 2 women, my wife and her slutty friend.

The longest cock was 11.5", the shortest 3-1/16th"; the fattest cock was 2-3/4" wide by 2-7/8" deep; the thinnest was 1-1/8th" wide by 3/8th" deep.
My cock was the shortest and thinnest and it was after this party I got stuck with being the husband with the 3" dick.

Anyway the 2 women had quite different pussies. My wife's slutty friend had had a baby when she was 14 and at that point my wife had never even been pregnant. Her friend's pussy, along her crack was 5", her innner lips when held open gently were 1.25" by 3/8th", when pulled gently wide, a circle of 7/8th". My wife's crack was 6.5" long, her inner lips 2.25" by 1.5", gently opened and 1-7/8" circle when pulled gently wide. One guy commented that I could slip my cock into my wife's pussy without touching the sides!

Both women had been fucked often by men with large dicks and her friend had had a baby. A big cunt is very much genetic, it can be stretched by giving birth and very regular long term fucking by men with THICK cocks, but mostly it really was how the bitch was born!

Wife likes stretching :)

My wife loves to feel her pussy is full all the time. :D
She often wears a tight one piece swimsuit under her clothes to hold one of her favorite toys inside her pussy.
This way she can feel stretched and full for a couple of hours at a time :)

Anyway due to her hobby, her pussy is quite large and loose but I love it that way.
I love the feeling of my cock inside her big stretched cunt, I can cum in 30 seconds!!
She then finishes herself off fucking one of her biggest toys or I fist her.

There is no doubt in our minds that a big, loose and stretched pussy is a very happy pussy!!!

We have some pics to share so hope you enjoy them.
She loves the thought of guys jacking off to her wide open hole :)

M&S

Users who are viewing this thread