• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Used Asians on IMIG and Volafile

• Thread starteruserguy
  • Start date
Own this Chinks ass. https://volafile.org/r/1evhdcyrw

pl02 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bimyaighed, Capt. Ron, HornyAsianLover and 8 others
Cagedfordoms said:
By request of my master that owns my Filipina wife photos. I must share this link for a short period.
Can u share again please?

Reactions: userguy
AsianWifeandcuck said:
So hot. Photoshopped or real?
Yes I think so on alot of her photos.

AsianWifeandcuck said:
Can u share again please?
Oh if you want to see cagedfordoms used web ***** wife I can show you his wife/ my web *****. Just send me a message and I can give u what u want of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotwife70, JoecuckJones, LuvCoupleNYC and 3 others
userguy said:
Oh if you want to see cagedfordoms used web ***** wife I can show you his wife/ my web *****. Just send me a message and I can give u what u want of her.

View attachment 1313420
Very sexy women

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Oh shit sir, please don't give my wife away to another dom. She been used enough. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Cagedfordoms said:
Oh shit sir, please don't give my wife away to another dom. She been used enough. :oops:
Haha, now you don't want me to get angry and use your wife hard for the next few days.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and myslutasian69
Ariess said:
Very sexy women
Let me know if you want to own this Asian for your collection and to dom Cagedfordoms. :)

• Love
Reactions: myslutasian69
HAHa that link did not work long Userguy.

• Haha
Reactions: mwdad and cazzolatino

Users who are viewing this thread