• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Used panties

• Thread startercuckold1976
  • Start date

cuckold1976

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hello,

What do you think about this two panties from my gf? Its just pussy cream or cum :frantic: in her panties? Please serious answers...and sorry for my english

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 357
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 341
Reactions: grosnipe, ddjaneluvsd and wanky
If you are a cuckold, then you could get a spanking over her knee if you try to stop her fucking other men she flirts with.

Put her panties over your head and breathe deeply for several minutes to absorb the aroma up your nostrils. Your tongue could lick the sperm.

It is not pussy cream. it is Cum of her Bull and u better lick it off before putting them on

OnSeat.jpgPretty sure that's just peach juice there, Hon. Of course, that doesn't mean someone else hasn't tagged her.:)This is what cum looks like...

OnSeat.jpg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, Cplindy, okdeacon and 1 other person
Hello Deb, i think you are right.

It is so hot in the jungle, that I often use 3 pair of underwear a day.

I have some cord stretched between two trees near the river, and I wash my clothes on a scrub board in the river.

Sometime, the monkeys pinch my clothes off the line, and toss them about, thinking it is a joke they can get away with.

Birds sometimes annoit my underwear with "offerings" from the sky, and I have to re-wash them.

Once upon a time, a bird nest fell out of a tree, and I discovered the nest owners had pinched a pair of my cotton underwear to make the nest more cozy - and some bees had turned it into a beehive to store honey.

So it is not just men who take an interest in female underwear. Birds and Bees are up to speed as well.

I am not sure whether storing honey in my underwear is a fetish or a sign of higher intelligence?

Reactions: toolman2c and tomcollins
hilarious, saraha!

Saraha said:
That is kind and thoughtful of you. =p:yumyum:

Marc82 and Sarah,

I remembers times like that in years past as I have done some thing similar in my earlier years.

What I did was so wrong , but got me off so much . I had this friend that I shared my wife’s soiled dirty panties with . About ten years ago my wife’s work schedule had her working on Sunday , and she would have off Wednesdays . I shared my 3sum wife fantasies with this friend over a few beers , but my wife never fucked him , but he did smell her pussy really good in her dirty panties.

After my wife wore her panties all-day Saturday and night , when she went to work in the morning leaving her dirty panties on top of the hamper , I took them . I would get them and hang them in the bathroom . My friend would come over to hang out and I KNOW beat off in our bathroom every Sunday sniffing my wife’s pussy in those soiled smelly panties . I LOVE sniffing her panties and thinking of some guy fucking her good . I thought of this friend a lot .

Reactions: hubbyhush
Marcs82 said:
I kinda did the same thing! I showed pics of my wife on Craigslist. My wife won't fuck others but I fantasize about it all the time...anyways I got him a pair of panties that were soiled with her pussy juice. I dropped them in his mailbox. He sent me a pic of him tributing one of her nude photos..and then he came inside of her of her panties...I then picked them up...and touched my wife's panties with another mans cum in them...it was so hot! Unfortunately I had to wash them to get rid of the evidence after!

If you do this again, wipe the panties with his sperm on them - all over your body to annoit yourself with his essence, making sure sperm is wiped into to your pubic hair and head hair. Leave it as long as possible before taking a shower. Some of the sperm will be absorbed through your skin, and travel around your bloodstream.

Rubbing his sperm into your wrists encourages it to be absorbed into the skin. While you are rubbing it in, imagine you are becoming his bitch slut, and want to become addicted to him forever.

Reactions: hubbyhush
Pussy cream or cum?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: grosnipe and wanky
Saraha said:
I am not sure whether storing honey in my underwear is a fetish or a sign of higher intelligence?

your dirty mind and the hope for the neighbour's dog to use his tongue lol

Love used panties. I use to steal my GF's all the time.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
I don't need to steal them...mine deliberately leaves them out for me...on my pillow, under my pillow, in the pocket of my jacket that I will wear to work and won't find them until I reach in while at work lol

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Atlanta_Jay

Users who are viewing this thread