Using your mature wife

• Thread starterlonetalker
  • Start date

lonetalker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2006
Using your wife: Part 1
Once inside the room, I told her to lock the door and drop her shoes. I went and stood next to the bed and called her to me. ‘Look at this bed. It will be your home for the weekend. When you are not in bed, having sex, you will be entertaining me so that I get hard enough to take you back to bed for more fucking. This bed will end up soaking with our juices and sweats and secretions. This bed is the place where most of your orgasms will happen.’ She liked hearing that, I could see how happy she was to be told that she had come all this way in a plane just so she could spend time in a bed with me.

I started to undress her then. I unbuttoned her blouse and let it hang open while I slid her tiny skirt down and off. I held the blouse open and took a good look at her in her underwear. ‘You are more beautiful in bra and panties than most women are naked’, I told her. ‘In your case, these scraps of underwear are only useful for calling the attention of a male’s eyes to your chest and groin. They emphasise your tits and cunt, as well as soaking up rich tit sweat and groin leaking smells for men to inhale and suck.’ I took her blouse off and threw it into a corner, then walked around her and thoroughly inspected her scantily clad, mature, well-used body. I talked to her about how fuckable she looked, how males of all ages would get thick hardons if they could see her like this, and that she was in her physical and sexual prime. I stood in front of her again and reached around her to unclasp her bra while looking into her eyes. ‘But these udders of yours were meant to be nude when you are with a male. I want to see them and then use them. I have had my eyes on your big chest so many times, imagining them and how they would look and smell and feel and weigh in my palms. You know I used to perve on your chest all the time, I loved to see how these fat tits moved around under your clothes as you strolled around.’ I pulled back slightly and eased each thin strap off her shoulders. Then I eased each big soft tit out of its cup so that as it left the bracup it settled into my open palm to lie there, heavy and warm and fat and soft and quivering, the nipple gnarled and thick and swollen with intense lust. The bra dropped to the floor as I stood there with your wife’s breasts lying on my palms, and I began to study them with my eyes as I cupped and weighed and fondled and squeezed and massaged them with my hands. I explored the inside of each fat tit, feeling the worn out milk glands and female udder-fat and innermost tit meat as heavy waves of tit flesh coursed through each globe. I then gripped the elongated nipples between thumb and first two fingers and pulled and stretched, pulling the tit out towards me by the nipples and studying the movements of he heavy female meat while feeing the gnarls of each big old nipple in my grip. They really did stretch a long way, and when I let them go the udders fell heavily downwards and smacked onto her chest with a dull but loud fleshy smack that told me so much about the weight of the udders before me. I then cupped them by the sides and smacked them together for awhile, enjoying the look of the tits as they collided together; and there is nothing quite so obscene as the sound of two heavy mature fat old udders smacking and thudding together; it is one of those primitive sounds that females have used for generations to arouse their mates for breeding.
Then I squatted down to inspect and the remove her thin black underpants. The sight of your wife’s crotch like that is really quite obscene, you would definitely enjoy it if she ever let’s you. Picture in your dirty mind the sight I had of her groin. Her thighs were slightly parted, and I could easily take in the details of the heavy, well-aged flesh of her upper and inner thighs where they meet her groin. Her pubic hair is thick but fine and curled out from behind the small wet gusset of her panties. I could easily see the outline of her outer labia through the thin material, and a heavy, strong and deeply arousing odour steamed from her hairy genitals, a clear sign of the depth of her arousal. With the index finger of my right hand I pulled down the gusset, ******** her cunt to my eyes. I stared first at the dark wet smear on the lining of her panties, and then at her cunt, showing her that I knew where the juices had leaked from and why. After a few deep sniffs of the panties and a last sight of how they cupped her hairy groin, I pulled them down her long nude legs, leaving your wife naked. Still squatting, I spent some time blatantly examining her groin and twat, then getting her to turn in a slow circle so I could take in the beauty of her butt and the backs of her thighs. Her ass is large with the extra fat and meat that comes with age and maturity, but it was still firm under my hands. It is full and soft and the crack is dark and deep, and I carefully pulled it open with my hands to get a good long look at her asshole and to release the incredibly rich aromas that build and ripen within the crack of a woman on heat. Butt sweat and anal richness and pure human female pheromones flowed to my face as I examined her anus and cunt from behind; I could see how her perineum and upper thighs were sheened with her sexual secretions; this woman was badly on heat.

I stood up and faced her. ‘Undress me, make me naked, strip me nude and tell me what you are thinking as you do.’

If you want part 2. let me know.

Reactions: Monaf and mwfofnudistcouple
lonetalker said:
Using your wife: Part 1
Once inside the room, I told her to lock the door and drop her shoes. I went and stood next to the bed and called her to me. ‘Look at this bed. It will be your home for the weekend. When you are not in bed, having sex, you will be entertaining me so that I get hard enough to take you back to bed for more fucking. This bed will end up soaking with our juices and sweats and secretions. This bed is the place where most of your orgasms will happen.’ She liked hearing that, I could see how happy she was to be told that she had come all this way in a plane just so she could spend time in a bed with me.

I started to undress her then. I unbuttoned her blouse and let it hang open while I slid her tiny skirt down and off. I held the blouse open and took a good look at her in her underwear. ‘You are more beautiful in bra and panties than most women are naked’, I told her. ‘In your case, these scraps of underwear are only useful for calling the attention of a male’s eyes to your chest and groin. They emphasise your tits and cunt, as well as soaking up rich tit sweat and groin leaking smells for men to inhale and suck.’ I took her blouse off and threw it into a corner, then walked around her and thoroughly inspected her scantily clad, mature, well-used body. I talked to her about how fuckable she looked, how males of all ages would get thick hardons if they could see her like this, and that she was in her physical and sexual prime. I stood in front of her again and reached around her to unclasp her bra while looking into her eyes. ‘But these udders of yours were meant to be nude when you are with a male. I want to see them and then use them. I have had my eyes on your big chest so many times, imagining them and how they would look and smell and feel and weigh in my palms. You know I used to perve on your chest all the time, I loved to see how these fat tits moved around under your clothes as you strolled around.’ I pulled back slightly and eased each thin strap off her shoulders. Then I eased each big soft tit out of its cup so that as it left the bracup it settled into my open palm to lie there, heavy and warm and fat and soft and quivering, the nipple gnarled and thick and swollen with intense lust. The bra dropped to the floor as I stood there with your wife’s breasts lying on my palms, and I began to study them with my eyes as I cupped and weighed and fondled and squeezed and massaged them with my hands. I explored the inside of each fat tit, feeling the worn out milk glands and female udder-fat and innermost tit meat as heavy waves of tit flesh coursed through each globe. I then gripped the elongated nipples between thumb and first two fingers and pulled and stretched, pulling the tit out towards me by the nipples and studying the movements of he heavy female meat while feeing the gnarls of each big old nipple in my grip. They really did stretch a long way, and when I let them go the udders fell heavily downwards and smacked onto her chest with a dull but loud fleshy smack that told me so much about the weight of the udders before me. I then cupped them by the sides and smacked them together for awhile, enjoying the look of the tits as they collided together; and there is nothing quite so obscene as the sound of two heavy mature fat old udders smacking and thudding together; it is one of those primitive sounds that females have used for generations to arouse their mates for breeding.
Then I squatted down to inspect and the remove her thin black underpants. The sight of your wife’s crotch like that is really quite obscene, you would definitely enjoy it if she ever let’s you. Picture in your dirty mind the sight I had of her groin. Her thighs were slightly parted, and I could easily take in the details of the heavy, well-aged flesh of her upper and inner thighs where they meet her groin. Her pubic hair is thick but fine and curled out from behind the small wet gusset of her panties. I could easily see the outline of her outer labia through the thin material, and a heavy, strong and deeply arousing odour steamed from her hairy genitals, a clear sign of the depth of her arousal. With the index finger of my right hand I pulled down the gusset, ******** her cunt to my eyes. I stared first at the dark wet smear on the lining of her panties, and then at her cunt, showing her that I knew where the juices had leaked from and why. After a few deep sniffs of the panties and a last sight of how they cupped her hairy groin, I pulled them down her long nude legs, leaving your wife naked. Still squatting, I spent some time blatantly examining her groin and twat, then getting her to turn in a slow circle so I could take in the beauty of her butt and the backs of her thighs. Her ass is large with the extra fat and meat that comes with age and maturity, but it was still firm under my hands. It is full and soft and the crack is dark and deep, and I carefully pulled it open with my hands to get a good long look at her asshole and to release the incredibly rich aromas that build and ripen within the crack of a woman on heat. Butt sweat and anal richness and pure human female pheromones flowed to my face as I examined her anus and cunt from behind; I could see how her perineum and upper thighs were sheened with her sexual secretions; this woman was badly on heat.

I stood up and faced her. ‘Undress me, make me naked, strip me nude and tell me what you are thinking as you do.’

If you want part 2. let me know.
I liked how nasty you described her body. My body