Véro, the french bar girl

• Thread starterjacques
  • Start date

jacques

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2019
near Monaco
Speaking in French, I am not comfortable enough in English to write a beautiful and exciting story that would deserve to be on Slutwives. So I turn to the excellent writers who feed this site and whom I particularly appreciate.
I've talked about the beginning of my relationship with the woman who is still my wife in a dozen posts. The day I entered this night bar changed my life.

our story

Among the stories that I would like to discover, I retain the following ideas:
- Her first client as a bar girl. Véro took this job after a long period of unemployment, having exhausted all her benefits and savings. Not an assumed choice, she who and was shy and reserved.had a rather conservative education.
- Her last client as a bar girl, when we had been living together (or rather I had moved in with her) for two months. What events could have led her to stop what she had been doing for more than three years and to resign, well before we decided to get married?
- A more recent story. Married and now professionally settled in Africa, I benefited from the support and protection of my superior (white or black, as the author prefers), while my results of the first months were barely passable and other young collaborators like me had already been sent back to France. This boss had the reputation of being a lover of pretty women, and everyone knew that he liked to surround himself with pretty women with short hair. One day, returning from a week-long tour in the provinces, Véro greeted me with short hair, although we had never mentioned this change of hairstyle before (see pics).
I leave it to everyone to develop, to be inspired by these real elements or to imagine other stories. I am at your disposal to answer any question.

Thanks in advance

mywife.jpg beforeafter.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: grayblue, Ladiesfucker, DaveJ and 1 other person
A very big thank you to @wholepunch, who rose to the challenge - brilliantly.

Already 5 chapters: 4 in France in a hostess bar and one in Cameroon.
Thanks to this brilliant author: @wholepunch

jacques said:
Already 5 chapters: 4 in France in a hostess bar and one in Cameroon.
Thanks to this brilliant author: @wholepunchYou aer
You are very kind, Jacques. It's been a complete pleasure. I must finish Vero's adventures. Having a reason to think about her is very motivating.