• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

vacation destination for black encounter

• Thread starterhotvictoriateacher
  • Start date

hotvictoriateacher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
Very sexy hot teacher wants to parlay her winter vacation with her first black encounter...suggestions??? Jamaica, Bahammas, Barbados...
Where does a hot, white women safely go, to go black??

1-8 april we will be to Cervinia, Italy, to the Med Club, there is a beautiful male for Maria? http://www.cuckoldplace.com/14_18288_0.html
1er au 8 avril nous sera à Cervinia, Italie, au club de Med, il un beau mâle est-il pour Maria ? http://www.cuckoldplace.com/14_18288_0.html
1. bis 8. April wir ist zu Cervinia, Italien, zur Med Verein, es ist ein schöner Mann für Maria? http://www.cuckoldplace.com/14_18288_0.html
¿Del 1 al 8 de abril nosotros estará a Cervinia, Italia, al club de Med, está un varón hermoso para Maria? http://www.cuckoldplace.com/14_18288_0.html

Reactions: crt
jamaica baby

For me the best vacation also be hawai or a carribean islands

backyard

black male here, i suggest u look around where u r, i dont think that u have to go all the way to the caribbean to find some black dick. if its a vacation, ok. im assuming that u r n Victoria BC, ill b n vancouver at some point this spring/summer, 6'1 185lbs athletic build, 46 y/o

Grand Cayman

hotvictoriateacher said:
Very sexy hot teacher wants to parlay her winter vacation with her first black encounter...suggestions??? Jamaica, Bahammas, Barbados...
Where does a hot, white women safely go, to go black??
Lots of monied, BBC there baby if you truely r white hot n ready best place for u to stay for awhile and get laid on a regular basis...Fucked not made luv too...my regular vacation spot too when ru goin?

My hubby & I are going to Negril on Saturday. Hoping to work up my nerve to try my 1st bbc(s). Do the locals really seem to be able to pick up on the vibes us married white moms put out? Hopefully, the Rum Punches knock out my inhibitions.

Mariel

Reactions: chubby sally 38 and JohnThomas
LAS VEGAS!

What happens here stays here!

Peace.

barbados isn't a bad place either ;)

Reactions: JanetMcDougall
We enjoyed our time in the Bahamas. Wife had a great time with her first black cock. We can't wait to go back again.

This is one view that he had of her. One that he had for quite a while as he pounded her from behind.

Attachments

• P1010073_edited.jpg
    P1010073_edited.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 542
Reactions: chubby sally 38
nice ass, nail it

My husband and I are gonna go to either an island or Brazil...

My husband and I are gonna go to either an island, like jamaica or to brazil. Which one should we go to and why?

Marie

Attachments

• lilass.jpg
    lilass.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 710
Well, if Jamaica is anything like the Bahamas, I would go there. Plenty of big, black cock to choose from, all willing to fuck a hot milf.

Here's a pic of her lying in bed in the villa where she got her first taste.

Attachments

• P1010022_edited.JPG
    P1010022_edited.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 756
Definitely Jamaica, Hedo II or III! That's where I had my first (several, lol). It's so common, the employees provide it almost as a service of the resort. And the locals are attuned to the place, you'll have plenty of opportunity to meet them too. Just do it, girl!

Wow, Alise! In Hedo, is it ok to the employees to bang the costumers? Like it... We're planning a trip and would like to hear more about Hedo!

How Come No One Ever Thinks About Africa....the Place Where Black Men Originally Came From. You Want Real And Original Black Cock, Come To Africa And Be Amogst Black Men...all You Will See All Over Is Black Men And You Will Be Spoilt For Choice

Toronto (mega "mandingo" City)

Why Go To The Islands When 80% Of The Blacks That Live In Toronto, Southern Ontario Are From The Islands.

Caribana Time Is When You Have 1,ooo,ooo Blacks And West Indians Doin Carnival In Toronto

Or For First Bbc Encounter We Represent All The Islands Righ There In The Tdot (big Smoke, Mega City) We Call Toronto

Users who are viewing this thread