Vanilla TS ISO Brothaz KC area

• Thread startervanillats4blacks
  • Start date

vanillats4blacks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2009
I'm a VERY SEXY, THICK VANILLA Transsexual in the KC Area. Who enjoys the touch and feel of BLACK MEN only!! I'm 5'9" tall, 40DDs. A Very thick round PHAT GHETTO BOOTY, extremely shapely legs, firm full thighs, rdy 2 spread them. You MUST send pictures, and then I will send mine and contact info. I am ready 2 B yours!!! Also interested in two or more Brothaz at a time..

Attachments

• 100_2129tsd.jpg
    100_2129tsd.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 436
I cannot believe this post and thread have gone so long without response. You definitely have EVERYthing Black Men want. And posting pic right up front should have gotten them stirred up.
Anyway, YOu look great and you look like a natural woman. If you want to say, how did you get breasts so big?
luv, MsGary and luv to all
Also the fact you are Black Only---how did they miss it...!!!

vanillats4blacks said:
I'm a VERY SEXY, THICK VANILLA Transsexual in the KC Area. Who enjoys the touch and feel of BLACK MEN only!! I'm 5'9" tall, 40DDs. A Very thick round PHAT GHETTO BOOTY, extremely shapely legs, firm full thighs, rdy 2 spread them. You MUST send pictures, and then I will send mine and contact info. I am ready 2 B yours!!! Also interested in two or more Brothaz at a time..
Fuck shot my load over those legs and iam straight!

Cum

Attachments

• IMG_7230.MOV
    52.2 MB