• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

vawife4bbc

• Thread starterdoublerr55
  • Start date

doublerr55

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Love to watch her perform w/ her lover.

Attachments

• 2001.jpg
    2001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3,131
  • 2027.jpg
    2027.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3,187
  • 2042.jpg
    2042.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3,312
  • Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy
Wow.

I would love to work with that body.

More of me...hope you like them

Let me know what you would like to do with me

Attachments

• 546.jpg
    546.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,678
  • B26.jpg
    B26.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,496
  • FT22.jpg
    FT22.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,574
  • Love
Fill you with baby seed!

in the 2nd set of pic i would fuck your wet creamy pussy then go put it in your ass like you love so much then from your ass to your mouth for a beautiful ass2mouth picture

I'd like tofuck then fist that ass of yours until it was so stretched that 3 cocks could fuck it at the same time!

Thank you for the wonderful comments...

my pussy is getting nice and wet thinking of all you hung blackmen looking at my pictures. Kisses and more...

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,860
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3,200
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,757
  • Love
I'm a long-time fan... Thanks for the pics!

Damn sweetie, if you ever want to have some new stud services provided then by all means give me a shot.

Would Love To Give You This Big Black Cock!! Hit Me Up!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 130
Nice Action

Your wife looks great taking her black lover. Love the picture of her pussy nice an stretched out.

Awesome pics. I especially love the pics where you can see the ankle bracelet, the wedding ring and your body/mouth in the pic. A+.

Damn fine pics...also on your Yahoo profile. You are what my wife wants to be...she's getting there. One question: in one pic posted here, it looks like your ass was opened up by your stud. Pics on your Yahoo profile don't show anal. Does your stud own your ass? For his use only? Please post more if you have them...you are beautiful and soooo hot!!

im in richmound va I would love to get a peice of that nice wet pussy ladies in the surrounding area hit me up HIGHROLLER2u@VERIZON.NET

You are one of the most sensual women here

Beautiful, sexy & passionate for BBC. Truly amazing, your husband is very lucky to watch you with black men.
Have fun, Jim.

You can tell when a brother hits the pussy

Nothing better than seeing a married white woman getting the shit fucked out of her by her Big Black Master.

Oh yes, he knows how to give it to me.

Some of my favorite positions. I love them all...lol

Attachments

• PB170049.JPG
    PB170049.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,525
  • P9240125.JPG
    P9240125.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,682
  • 579.jpg
    579.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,425
  • Love
wow looks great the picture iam in new york but wow never wanted to visit virginia till i saw those pics very nice..

Where are you guys located? if you are located in the new york area
get at parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread