• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Vegas Advice

• Thread starterWlbd91
  • Start date

Wlbd91

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2009
The wife and I are presently in Vegas.
She's NEVER been with another man but we've had a lot of hot interracial sex fantasies over the past few months. She's dropping multiple hints that she's ready to proceed with the real thing but she likes me to take the lead.

Would like some advice on potential places to meet guys.
My wife is hot, late 30s, curvy, runner, firm round ass so I'm confident we'll have plenty of takers.
She's into girth so we'll need to find a well hung guy, hopefully one with some experience and class.
I thought I might take her to one of the more sexy shows and then to a club.

Let me know what you think.
Also, anyway in Vegas to get rapid STD testing?
She hates condoms and if it goes down she'll want to go bareback!

There's a sex club in town called the power exchange. Usually has a good supply of black men. Condoms are provided for you and they expect you to use it. Otherwise, try the table games and be sure to sit next to a black man. She should have no trouble getting him to talk to her, especially if she asks him questions about how to play that game.

Thats very good advice from skiwolf7... we second that.

girls

Im a retired whiteguy. I visit vegas quite often and always stay downtown where my favorite gentlemans club (Girls of Glitter Gulch) is. Theres always at 25 - 50 hot girls and mostly white. I can't tell u how many time i left ther going straight to my hotel to jack off after seeing hot whites girls leave with black guys.

Ive noticed lot of couples there and one occasion i noticed the one of the dancers at a couples booth and she took the guys lady to the bar to introduce her to a black guy. The young lady sat at the bar with the black guy for about a half hour before she took him to the booth to intro him to her guy. The 3 of them seem to be having a greaat time and they all left together after an hour.

skiwolf7

Good advice it seems to work for me

Thanks for the advice. Also, if any local/visiting bulls out there, give me a shout.

we went to the club on top of Rio - had always heard there was IR actoin there. We had brought our own BBC with us and I was too focused on watching him fondle her in public to notice if there was a lot of other IR action there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swinger Parties

Well there are scammers and reality people out there. When you go to Vegas, you need to work with the pros or you'll get taken. If you are REALLY serious about meeting someone, I'd find where these people are throwing a SWINGER party: Las Vegas Swinger Parties - Swingers Las Vegas - Lifestyle Las Vegas - Swinger Events Las Vegas - Couple Swapping Las Vegas - Las Vegas Lifestyle Events - Las Vegas Swingers - Swinger Clubs - Las Vegas Sex Parties - Purrfect LV - Purrfect Party - Pur

There will be lots of people there and they are all looking to play. Usually there are about 5-6 really good looking black studs there. These people are clean and always tested. If word gets out that you aren't, you are blackballed literally.

Yes it costs money, but if you want the good stuff, you better put out. This is better than going home with some guy you meet in a club. Someone will likely know the guy you and your wife leave with in case something goes wrong.

For your first time, this is a safe way to start. Oh, some people always play safe and it's not your call.

Swing Club

Go to the Red Rooster swing club

Isnt there "The Green Door" there as well?

Tara said:
Go to the Red Rooster swing club
hey tara, what part of fla you in

Sarasota

Users who are viewing this thread