• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

vegas

• Thread startergfneedsbbc
  • Start date

gfneedsbbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2011
New to the area, wife is currently 8 months pregnant and looking for something to fill up her time before she gives birth. Anything big will do, must be d/d free. Hit us up for potential time, she enjoys a good pounding and love to be filled up with cream...

Attachments

• 2 (3).jpg
    2 (3).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 2 (10).jpg
    2 (10).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 375095390597_0_0.jpg
    375095390597_0_0.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 234
Nothing wrong with that. During this time she needs a nice big cock. Pregnant pussy is ripe for that. This isn't a bad time to let your wife have some fun. And this goes for anybody reading this. A pregnancy is a perfect time to let any wife have some fun. There is nothing more passionate and more erotic than letting and seeing your wife have some fun while she is pregnant. And it's also a good time to let her have some fun because you know she wont be getting pregnant. So that's a good thing for cucks who aren't seriously wanting another bull to knock there wife up. So it's a nice time for them to feel less worried about a pregnancy scare. Like i said, there is nothing wrong with letting your wife have some fun while she is pregnant. This could be an awesome time for you guys to have a little fun and be relaxed. Watch and enjoy seeing your beautiful wife get fucked by other men. It will bring couples closer together. As time goes on and cuckolding becomes more mainstream i believe this will be the period where it is more common for cuckolding to take place. During the pregnancy. It will be her pass for pleasure when pleasure is at it's peak for receiving. This is an awesome way of showing your ultimate love and respect for your wife. Let her enjoy and receive as she wishes. Don't deny her and yourself pleasure. Anyways that is what came to my thoughts. And when i have an awesome thought i like to express it. I felt it was useful. And i believe people who read my comment will mainly agree.

IBYV

Users who are viewing this thread