• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Venus Williams wins Billie Jean King Cup

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Venus Williams wins Billie Jean King Cup

Venus-Williams-001.jpg

Serena Williams' injured leg kept her from a chance to avenge her U.S. Open loss to Kim Clijsters. So sister Venus took care of the job. Venus Williams defeated Kim Clijsters 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 at Madison Square Garden to win the Billie Jean King Cup in the BNP Paribas Showdown, a match she lost a year ago to Serena.

Williams was down 3-4 in the final set when Clijsters hit a volley into the net on break point to tie the set. The pair held their serve the rest of the way until Clijsters, down 15-40, hit the break point past the baseline to hand Williams the win and $400,000 of the $1.2 million prize money. "I always feel really confident on match point, so I love getting to that match point," Williams said. "At quadruple match point I felt nice."

The Associated Press: Venus Williams wins Billie Jean King Cup

Who gives a shit?

Leon BBC said:
Who gives a shit?

It just cements my belief that Black people are superior to Asians, Hispanics, whites etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

blackcocklover29 said:
It just cements my belief that Black people are superior to Asians, Hispanics, whites etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

And this cements my belief that you are a racist fucking asshole.

blackcocklover29 said:

That would be cool and all if white people hadn't dominated tennis for...well...forever.

And we all know you are WhiteManLovesIR... FYI...I voted to keep you AND your alter ego as members. I know you post stupid shit just to get a rise. It's entertaining.

are you crazy

Venus is hot as hell. I watch her matches with interest. I would love to bust a nut on her face right after a grand slam win, maybe wimbeldon? Nothing on this earth is hotter than a hot black girl with a white man's cum plastered on her face. Yes the original poster is a white liberal guiltist but lets move beyond that please!

gears said:
That would be cool and all if white people hadn't dominated tennis for...well...forever.

And we all know you are WhiteManLovesIR... FYI...I voted to keep you AND your alter ego as members. I know you post stupid shit just to get a rise. It's entertaining.

this is not true.

ask the mods boy

I would like to kneel naked before her and masturbate as she derided me

Venus did well. I feel a bit sorry for Kim. Kim lives just 8 miles away from my home in Belgium

blackcocklover29 said:
this is not true.

ask the mods boy

Hiding behind a proxy or changing your IP address isn't rocket science, BOY.

Users who are viewing this thread