• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.
  • Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Declined Verification horns

• Thread starterAmes
  • Start date
Please try again!

Ames

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2023
Okay, trying this again. Please verify me...

20231207_122021k copy1s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ladiesfucker and OldWhiteCouple4DomBBC
dig420 said:
Read the rules, this could just be a random pic off the web
"You can also use the old ***************** method of showing your wife in a room of your house, then showing yourself in the same room holding up cuckold horns like you see to the left."

Okay...so you can verify if you're a guy holding up cuckold horns but you can't if you're a female doing it? 👌 ...and my pic is definitely not some random pic off the web. 🤣 Keep it lit. K

Ames said:
"You can also use the old ***************** method of showing your wife in a room of your house, then showing yourself in the same room holding up cuckold horns like you see to the left."

Okay...so you can verify if you're a guy holding up cuckold horns but you can't if you're a female doing it? 👌 ...and my pic is definitely not some random pic off the web. 🤣 Keep it lit. K
Perhaps in your case this example would be more fitting ..... NOTICE! - Here is your sample how-to thread :) READ BEFORE SUBMITTING!!

Reactions: Ames

Users who are viewing this thread