• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.
  • Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Verified Bull Verification please…

• Thread starterMariettaGaBBC
  • Start date

MariettaGaBBC

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2022
The Peach State
9F774BEF-ADBD-4442-BDD4-B42B021CAC60.jpeg

Reactions: Focker and SexyFlwife
Seriously dude! Before you start bitching and complaining, perhaps should read the thread on how to get verified. So far this post just doesn't cut it.

Reactions: INBull
zippless said:
Seriously dude! Before you start bitching and complaining, perhaps should read the thread on how to get verified. So far this post just doesn't cut it.
Why the fuck are you commenting on a question I’m asking the mods on here? Who the fuck are you.?

My, my again with the aggressiveness and the anger. Did you read the thread on how to get verified? I suggest you start there. If you just want to be aggressive good luck.

Reactions: INBull
zippless said:
My, my again with the aggressiveness and the anger. Did you read the thread on how to get verified? I suggest you start there. If you just want to be aggressive good luck.
How about to mind your business and I wouldn’t have to come at you like I did. I don’t care about anything you have to say. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. Find somebody else to play with.

MariettaGaBBC said:
How about to mind your business and I wouldn’t have to come at you like I did. I don’t care about anything you have to say. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. Find somebody else to play with.
I'm trying to help you. But have fun.

Because I'm a busy man.

Users who are viewing this thread