• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.
  • Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Declined Verify please

• Thread starterLippySippy
  • Start date
Please try again!

LippySippy

g
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2023
0BA612F8-CFB3-4683-808F-97B71DA5D96B.jpegDF8A32FA-1EFF-4A25-A264-207E7D3D3B4C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
dig420 said:
Please read the rules
I did read the rules. Just read them again. Did everything it said other than I didn’t write .com at the end. It’s cool though. It’s your show. You do you.👍🏻

dig420 said:
Please read the rules
Is there any way you can tell me what rule? I’m not single, my dick is bigger than average even limp, I wrote slutwifes on the paper in the pic….

Is it really the .com thing?

dig420 said:
Please read the rules
Hey dig420…. Left and now I’m back. Seriously. What was wrong with my submission? I would like to correct it and move on.

Read the rules pertaining to how to submit your pics and what should be in your pics. It's not just a dick.

dig420 said:
Read the rules pertaining to how to submit your pics and what should be in your pics. It's not just a dick.
The sign with the name of site is in the picture written in n the back of an envelope.

Users who are viewing this thread