• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

veronicasgotback

• Thread startermodlmaker
  • Start date

modlmaker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2009
VeronicasGotBack

this little girl loves black cock - check out her site

veronicasgotback.com

username - abc
password - 123

let me know what you think

modlmaker@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the pics of her from Myrtle Beach. She's hot

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, shes hot. Kinda like spring thomas 2.0 minus any actual sex pics or vids. The site is all about her ass. It's nice for a white girl, but seriously, it's still kinda small when compared to a bomb ass black girl.

eldoctor said:
yeah, shes hot. Kinda like spring thomas 2.0 minus any actual sex pics or vids. The site is all about her ass. It's nice for a white girl, but seriously, it's still kinda small when compared to a bomb ass black girl.

.......I agree, her friends ass is bigger than hers on the beach. I think she has the potential to have a serious ass, if she puts on some weight, but as it stands she doesn't qualify as a bonafied booty girl. Maybe she needs to check out big booty black girls and big booty white girls to know what dimensions an ass really requirers.

veronica

Yeah she has a ways to go to get as big as some of those girls. It may not be a huge ass but you have got to admit that it is one fine ass. Can you imagine the black cock sliding in and out of that.

Users who are viewing this thread